[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

what does ED means?(in ultimateED)
"
what does ED means?(in ultimateED)

ED is universal abbreviation of "Essence drain" in PoE.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I'm sorry, I messed up.
There's a very easy way to get both +1 parangon and t1 dot multiplier on a bow.
Just alt roll dot multi, multimod, cannot roll attack modifiers and slam. You'll 100% hit the parangon mod.
Then you can just multimod the same, but you get an additionnal 35% chaos multiplier.

I don't know if this is just an oversight or a massive fuckup, because to guarantee the +1 slam you still have to put 5ex in your item, doubling the price. I think I'll just add a section for it and leave the usual 5ex ed bow where it is, as I don't think most players will have 10ex flat to put in a bow to upgrade from the 3ex total cost of the full cane setup.

My bad.

Edit: just to clarify, 35% dot multi is much better than faceted +1gem. Don't use faceted fossils in 3.9.

I am sorry for noob question, but what do you mean by "and slam"? :)
"
W0quit wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I'm sorry, I messed up.
There's a very easy way to get both +1 parangon and t1 dot multiplier on a bow.
Just alt roll dot multi, multimod, cannot roll attack modifiers and slam. You'll 100% hit the parangon mod.
Then you can just multimod the same, but you get an additionnal 35% chaos multiplier.

I don't know if this is just an oversight or a massive fuckup, because to guarantee the +1 slam you still have to put 5ex in your item, doubling the price. I think I'll just add a section for it and leave the usual 5ex ed bow where it is, as I don't think most players will have 10ex flat to put in a bow to upgrade from the 3ex total cost of the full cane setup.

My bad.

Edit: just to clarify, 35% dot multi is much better than faceted +1gem. Don't use faceted fossils in 3.9.

I am sorry for noob question, but what do you mean by "and slam"? :)

"Slam" usually means "use the exalt on the item".
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jan 6, 2020, 6:11:21 AM
Sorry I'm new to crafting, for the 10 ex bow, why do we have to spend 2 ex on +3 crafted modifiers ?
Does it block so we are sure to roll parangon (+1 level socketed gems) when we slam ?
Is there a site where we can "practice craft" ?
for the crafting of the 10ex bow, is
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
a 100% chance ?
"
Praaks wrote:
Sorry I'm new to crafting, for the 10 ex bow, why do we have to spend 2 ex on +3 crafted modifiers ?
Does it block so we are sure to roll parangon (+1 level socketed gems) when we slam ?

If we do multimod(suffix) and no attack mods(suffix), the bow will have 3 suffixes and 0 prefixes. The only non attack prefix a non influenced bow can roll is +1 to level of socketed gems(parangon's).
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Praaks wrote:

If we do multimod(suffix) and no attack mods(suffix), the bow will have 3 suffixes and 0 prefixes. The only non attack prefix a non influenced bow can roll is +1 to level of socketed gems(parangon's).

ok thanks !
thx for the nice crafting guide just done my bow, spend around 14ex including buying the base with already 6 links and the right colours.
If I want to move on from Cane but don't yet have the currency for an ED bow is there a middle ground option? Some wand/shield combo with enough spell or chaos damage?

I'm also wondering if I should swap all my defensive gems in Cane for 6-L blight for single target since bosses and metas are so much more important now that I'm well into Red Maps.

For people into and beyond red maps, how much do you actually use Blight? Do you consider the tradeoff worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info