[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I pretty use blight when fighting with bosses and kite them it is really useful on 5l
Ok thoughts about this;

Swapping out my 5L Cane with CWDT Steelskin Stone Golem Enfeeble and Spirit Offering for;

6S 4 &2L Cane with: CWDT-Steelskin and Blight-X-X-X

Thoughts? best of both worlds or not doing enough with either? What would be the best 4L for blight for damage?
I'm trying to understand more about how life regen from ED works.
Since it's regen and not leech, it should not stop at 100% of life, correct?

So far the regen seems to stop when the mob hit by the initial ED as well as any mobs to which ED spread via Contagion dies.

Then I tested on high HP unique monsters like Metamorphs. Since I have over 100k tooltip ED DoT, the regen should be at least 5k life, correct? It was not the case so far, I got various values, from about 800 to over 2k of life regen per second, according to the in-game character stats.

So something is not adding up here, or am I missing something?

According to the wiki the regen from ED depends solely on the tooltip DoT, not on the actual damage dealt, so monsters' chaos resistance should not be a factor. But the regen values I am getting are much lower than the math suggests (0.05 * DoT), or the in-game character sheet is bugged.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ChaosPizzas wrote:

No, i crafted mine, was lucky i guess, took around 1k alts and 10 annul :) (then orbed)

Rip you then ><
I'll use your bow in the thread, if you don't mind. If you do, please tell me and I'll remove it! (to be fair you still came out on top, pretty sure 1k alts and 10 annuls is cheaper than the deterministic way)

Assuming everything else is equal (+1 gem / multimod / +2 support / chaos dmg over time multi), is the 35% damage over time multi + conq slam better or the faceted +str/+int bows?
"
wong8egg wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ChaosPizzas wrote:

No, i crafted mine, was lucky i guess, took around 1k alts and 10 annul :) (then orbed)

Rip you then ><
I'll use your bow in the thread, if you don't mind. If you do, please tell me and I'll remove it! (to be fair you still came out on top, pretty sure 1k alts and 10 annuls is cheaper than the deterministic way)

Assuming everything else is equal (+1 gem / multimod / +2 support / chaos dmg over time multi), is the 35% damage over time multi + conq slam better or the faceted +str/+int bows?

The 35% multi is very slightly worse than a faceted bow having BOTH strength and intelligence gem levels.
Since you can get onslaught conqueror slam, I'd say faceted fossils are completely useless in our very specific usecase now.

I just finished crafting my own bow, and it's disgusting:
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 6, 2020, 6:08:27 PM
"
Jadran wrote:

So far the regen seems to stop when the mob hit by the initial ED as well as any mobs to which ED spread via Contagion dies.

Then I tested on high HP unique monsters like Metamorphs. Since I have over 100k tooltip ED DoT, the regen should be at least 5k life, correct? It was not the case so far, I got various values, from about 800 to over 2k of life regen per second, according to the in-game character stats.

According to the wiki the regen from ED depends solely on the tooltip DoT, not on the actual damage dealt, so monsters' chaos resistance should not be a factor. But the regen values I am getting are much lower than the math suggests (0.05 * DoT), or the in-game character sheet is bugged.

Your problem that you count ed regen as 5% of damage, while it should be 0,5%.

Also, it's indeed regen, and not removed on full life, but it still based on ammount of ed debuffs active, so ofcourse no regen if everyone already died (no ed debuffs active).

And about why your regen was so random in battle against metamorph - you could get accidental ed stack on summons, that will increase your dps. And don't forget that our ascendancy give us 70% increase recovery rate of life, mana and es if we killed by dot recently, so that's it.
"
Jadran wrote:

The math isn't (0.05 * DoT), it is (0.005 * DoT * ED buff stacks). With only 100k tooltip, you will be regenerating 500 hp/s per ED buff. When you spread ED to a mob, you gain a stak of ED buff, and when the debuff on the mob expires or he dies, you loose a stake of the ED buff. Your number of ED buff stacks is of course always equal to the amount of enemies around you affecte by the skill.

To get comfy regen, you'll want around 300k tooltip, givine 1500 hp regen/sec.
You are also absolutely right it is % of tooltip, not actual damage dealt. Enemies increases in damage taken and chaos resistances do not affect ED's regen.
Hi

Im currently at red maps and lvl 91, i have about 5-6 ex to spend. Can someone take a look at my gear and see what is the best upgrade?

Really enyoing the build.
"
Meikser wrote:
Hi

Im currently at red maps and lvl 91, i have about 5-6 ex to spend. Can someone take a look at my gear and see what is the best upgrade?

Really enyoing the build.

Level 21 and vaal blight are really easy upgrades.
After that, you should probbaly try to get aspect of the spider.
You could also try to get a corrupted blood immunity inertia jewel, these are good QoL and are really useful on sirus.
Other than that, pretty nice gear!

Later, you could try to get slightly better boots (100+ resists, like mine). They will easy the resistance requirements and allow you to get better damage oriented rings, potentially with temple life mod too. Or you can try to gather more exalts to upgrade your bow.
Hi can someone please explain to me how to aquire a 5B1G chest piece according to this guide? I have spent thousands of chromes, vorici 3 in research to no avail. Please help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info