[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I'm sorry, I messed up.
There's a very easy way to get both +1 parangon and t1 dot multiplier on a bow.
Just alt roll dot multi, multimod, cannot roll attack modifiers and slam. You'll 100% hit the parangon mod.
Then you can just multimod the same, but you get an additionnal 35% chaos multiplier.

I don't know if this is just an oversight or a massive fuckup, because to guarantee the +1 slam you still have to put 5ex in your item, doubling the price. I think I'll just add a section for it and leave the usual 5ex ed bow where it is, as I don't think most players will have 10ex flat to put in a bow to upgrade from the 3ex total cost of the full cane setup.

My bad.

Edit: just to clarify, 35% dot multi is much better than faceted +1gem. Don't use faceted fossils in 3.9.

Pretty sure it's intented. People crafted +3 bows with that method since the start of the times. Before mastermind came to the picture, it was the last bastion of hope for humanity ;)
Also, if it means anything for you, you can use fossils to block every possible prefix for bows except paragon and sharpshooter, and because of that you don't even need exalts to craft budget +3 bow for CA anymore. But well, it works only for bow skills :)
Anyone able to take a gander at my profile and let me know where they think any affordable increases in damage or defenses could be gained? My defenses feel pretty great but I know my Life is lacking, more levels will yield more passives to help as well.

https://pastebin.com/fd6P2TzR

I did my first t15 yesterday and cleared it no issues, want slightly better single target though, maybe 25% more damage, mobs were melting but not really popping and i want that ease of clear if my bossing is going to be underwhelming.

I know Blight would defs help but my defensive 5-link in Cane seems to be so so so useful right now...Vall RF might be something i should work in though! Is anything gonna be better than 30% spell damage for 1 gem?

Anyway, right now I'm looking for endurance charge rings that still give good defenses, this seems tough though, a better amulet would be nice, really happy with the QoL on my faster casting gloves don't want to change those ideally, being able to put cascade in my contagion there is SUCH a huge QoL boost for map clear!

Thoughts appreciated!
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Jan 5, 2020, 8:49:57 AM
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
Anyone able to take a gander at my profile and let me know where they think any affordable increases in damage or defenses could be gained? My defenses feel pretty great but I know my Life is lacking, more levels will yield more passives to help as well.

https://pastebin.com/fd6P2TzR

I did my first t15 yesterday and cleared it no issues, want slightly better single target though, maybe 25% more damage, mobs were melting but not really popping and i want that ease of clear if my bossing is going to be underwhelming.

I know Blight would defs help but my defensive 5-link in Cane seems to be so so so useful right now...Vall RF might be something i should work in though! Is anything gonna be better than 30% spell damage for 1 gem?

Anyway, right now I'm looking for endurance charge rings that still give good defenses, this seems tough though, a better amulet would be nice, really happy with the QoL on my faster casting gloves don't want to change those ideally, being able to put cascade in my contagion there is SUCH a huge QoL boost for map clear!

Thoughts appreciated!

Level a bit more, and buy a level 21 ed gem.
After that, try to acquire an ED bow :p

I recorded a clean sirus kill (level 8, deahtless, no bugs, no carry), here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX1x9tfZtzQ

With bonus loot at the end! :p
Will do, should I aim for 21/20 or just 21 to start?

Hello and thanks for the great guide..

I was wondering if u could list all the things we need for all the dodge... I have currently 59 to dodge attacks and 50 to dodge spells and evade attacks. I cant figure out what im missing. My character is open to watch.
Love the build! Got it up to 90 and its been a blast so far. Thanks for the guide. I am running into problems defensively now and have a hard time killing drox on awakening 4/5 but its all doable. Ill be working towards improving my gear the coming weeks.

Hi guys!

Can someone help me with my character, I think I have pretty good gear and level 90 but only 300K damage in POB and can't find what I'm doing wrong.

Would appreciate the help, my profile is public if anyone wants to have a look

I know about the Hyrris, I have one in stash, just haven't 6-linked it yet and wanted to try out this chest. Doesn't affect DPS any from what I can tell.

@WesslanFrimodig you should upgrade your ed setup gem quality and try to get lvl21 ed
Hey, quick question. I'm currently level 22 atm, do you keep on using Driftwood Wand until you hit lvl 60? Is there any wand/staff recommendation you have that can replace Driftwood Wand until lvl 60?
"
CakeTasteGood wrote:
Hey, quick question. I'm currently level 22 atm, do you keep on using Driftwood Wand until you hit lvl 60? Is there any wand/staff recommendation you have that can replace Driftwood Wand until lvl 60?

If that wand already have chaos damage over time multi, or +1 to all chaos spell gems - not really. Spells don't really scales that much with gear on leveling phase, only an attack builds cares about that. Spell builds scales mostly from gemlevel, aka automatically as you level them :)
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jan 6, 2020, 2:51:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info