[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What should be my next upgrade?
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
What's cloister quad terror rotas?

t14 coward's trial (sorry, not cloister). Rotas for this map are popular, but you can buff them even more using ivory watchstones. Namely, pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Terror.

I crafted a pair of boots :o
Hey Dark,

Rerolled into your build- thanks for posting it.

A couple observations:

1.) I ditched your spell totems with wither. Felt like it was too redundant between spreading rot and the totems. Additionally, the math doesn't justify the squeeze for them. They dont live passed a couple, short lived stacks with conquerors. Instead, I picked up chaos golem, ic, and enfeeble. I suggest try it, if you haven't, or, would care to try it.

a.) Yeah yeah, despair...i get it. But, damage is pretty present in the build already, and, you can negate enfeeble with witchfire. This helps to switch between defense and offense, with the upside of enfeeble being cast at the creature's location.

b.) you can kite with a tap of blight + spreading rot...which furthers the redundancy of wither totems.

c.) ic is 27% flat ele and phys redux for x dmg taken. With golem and 3 endurance charges, that's 45% phys redux... couple that with enfeeble's debuffs even at 40% of the value (shaper, sirus), it slows down the poke dmg from bosses and ups our survival AND increases our chance to evade.

d.) I understand that totems are expendable and help debuff and snare to keep consistent damage. But, with all the changes, i care more about surviving and this setup enables that for me.

**********just some observations homie

2.) shaper spell damage rings with life and res are not that expensive....the multimod crafted rings on the pob accomplish less for 3x-5x the cost depending on rolling.

a.) a prefix,prefix, and suffix craft shaper ring is pretty easy to snag on trade for 50c to 1 ex.

3.) Brutal restraint can be made into jewels in pob

a.) Brutal Restraint
Viridian Jewel
Item Level: 86
Implicits: 0
20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently
20% more Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently

4.) this build is very expensive now.

Anyways, feel like a god with this build in 3.9. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by doom212 on Jan 4, 2020, 5:35:28 PM
"
doom212 wrote:
Hey Dark,

A couple observations:

1.) I ditched your spell totems with wither. Felt like it was too redundant between spreading rot and the totems. Additionally, the math doesn't justify the squeeze for them. They dont live passed a couple, short lived stacks with conquerors. Instead, I picked up chaos golem, ic, and enfeeble. I suggest try it, if you haven't, or, would care to try it.

a.) Yeah yeah, despair...i get it. But, damage is pretty present in the build already, and, you can negate enfeeble with witchfire. This helps to switch between defense and offense, with the upside of enfeeble being cast at the creature's location.

b.) you can kite with a tap of blight + spreading rot...which furthers the redundancy of wither totems.

c.) ic is 27% flat ele and phys redux for x dmg taken. With golem and 3 endurance charges, that's 45% phys redux... couple that with enfeeble's debuffs even at 40% of the value (shaper, sirus), it slows down the poke dmg from bosses and ups our survival AND increases our chance to evade.

d.) I understand that totems are expendable and help debuff and snare to keep consistent damage. But, with all the changes, i care more about surviving and this setup enables that for me.

**********just some observations homie

2.) shaper spell damage rings with life and res are not that expensive....the multimod crafted rings on the pob accomplish less for 3x-5x the cost depending on rolling.

a.) a prefix,prefix, and suffix craft shaper ring is pretty easy to snag on trade for 50c to 1 ex.

3.) Brutal restraint can be made into jewels in pob

a.) Brutal Restraint
Viridian Jewel
Item Level: 86
Implicits: 0
20% less Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
40% less Evasion Rating if you haven't been Hit Recently
20% more Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently

4.) this build is very expensive now.

Anyways, feel like a god with this build in 3.9. Thanks for sharing.

1) heh, as you wish. I'm personally thinking about ditching back blight, to each their own ^^
It's true that with a spreading rot, wither totems aren't mandatory at all.
1c.) Just in case, IC don't consume minimum endurance charges. I'd strongly recommend going for steelskin instead of IC, as the defence it gives is imo better than a 0 charges IC. Point still stands, and Cwdt syndergises very very well with dodge + wind dancer, it's always up before you die, it's basically free EHP.
1a.) Yes, I do exactly the same on my Cwdt. Imo even with a single maxcurse it's better to put enfeeble on cwdts.

2) Really? i'll look into it. I like multimodding as it mainly allows temple items usage (5% life opieop), but I'm supposed to keep my little secrets otherwise they become too expensive...

3) Isn't that already done? If no, then it doesn't export on pastebin properly, as I did it locally.

4) pog. Gotta throw more ex.

Thanks for the feedback! Gl hf! :p
"
doom212 wrote:
Hey Dark,

A couple observations:

1.) I ditched your spell totems with wither. Felt like it was too redundant between spreading rot and the totems. [...]

Hey buddy, what do you mean by "spreading rot"? You don't mean contagion or do you?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
"
doom212 wrote:
Hey Dark,

A couple observations:

1.) I ditched your spell totems with wither. Felt like it was too redundant between spreading rot and the totems. [...]

Hey buddy, what do you mean by "spreading rot"? You don't mean contagion or do you?

That's the unique jewel that makes blight also stack "withered" on target, so you can ditch wither totems.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jan 5, 2020, 2:26:50 AM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

That's the unique jewel that makes blight also stack "withered" on target, so you can ditch wither totems.

Got you! I didn't know about this jewel because the guide doesn't mention it, but it definitely looks interesting. Also, going to ditch the totems and go with the CwDT and Steelskin and golem to up the survivability.

The build is coming beautifuly together as I work on the last upgrades.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I'm sorry, I messed up.
There's a very easy way to get both +1 parangon and t1 dot multiplier on a bow.
Just alt roll dot multi, multimod, cannot roll attack modifiers and slam. You'll 100% hit the parangon mod.
Then you can just multimod the same, but you get an additionnal 35% chaos multiplier.

I don't know if this is just an oversight or a massive fuckup, because to guarantee the +1 slam you still have to put 5ex in your item, doubling the price. I think I'll just add a section for it and leave the usual 5ex ed bow where it is, as I don't think most players will have 10ex flat to put in a bow to upgrade from the 3ex total cost of the full cane setup.

My bad.

Edit: just to clarify, 35% dot multi is much better than faceted +1gem. Don't use faceted fossils in 3.9.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 5, 2020, 7:35:47 AM
"
ChaosPizzas wrote:

No, i crafted mine, was lucky i guess, took around 1k alts and 10 annul :) (then orbed)

Rip you then ><
I'll use your bow in the thread, if you don't mind. If you do, please tell me and I'll remove it! (to be fair you still came out on top, pretty sure 1k alts and 10 annuls is cheaper than the deterministic way)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info