[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
ChaosPizzas wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
so why does my aspect reserve 40%? is it because its in the bow?

Indeed... F.

Edit: Swift affliction, efficacy and empower seem to all 3 support aspect of the spider. Rip.

How to dou guys reliably get both +1 and damage over time multi btw? THis seems like a really rare combination at first glance... Buy items that have it and annul?

No, i crafted mine, was lucky i guess, took around 1k alts and 10 annul :) (then orbed)

Tempted to think it would be cheaper to use prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed to lock one of them in place by itself. I've gone through almost 2k Alts without getting this combination a single time, let alone had the opportunity to go through annulling it. Can't bring myself to stop though as moving over to the bow just doesn't feel properly worth it.

Edit: now it's a full 2k. Also on second thought I thiiiiink that wouldn't work? Not sure what would be cheaper, but unless I'm incredibly unlucky if there's a way to spend 1-4ex ish to ensure you get them both on there that'd be well worth it.
Last edited by yakri on Jan 4, 2020, 3:08:09 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
TsunadeSan wrote:
Hey,I've been eyeing this build for a few days and I want to switch my soulrend trickster to this with soulrend in chest because I like celestial cats :x , wondering if I can gear up decently for around 10-15ex budget? Thank you and thanks for the great build :)

Here's my 15 ex worth of gear:

with 2ex of jewels on top (brutal restaint and green nightmare).
Cleared all content. I'd say it now performs kinda poorly before you get an ED bow (5ex), but on a 10ex budget things really start to fall in place together very well.

Thanks for the reply! Do you think it's worth it going for the ED bow with all those stats plus Damage Over Time multiplier on it as well? for around 8 ex? How much of an effective dps boost would that be? Shows up at about 80k increase in PoB but not sure if its worth it for 8ex or more
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

■ Lvl 8 sirus (many bugs, GGG fix your game)
Metamorph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uob6SIbeieA

Welp, sirus 8 down and recorded. Sorry for the mediocre video quality, I don't know what caused this.
I wish to record a clean fight once all the bugs get fixed anyways, this fight is a freaking festival as of now. I know, I died twice, but the 2nd death couldn't be avoided, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the inner region on the first one, and still took full storm damage (first storm sirus spawns seems to have bigger aoe than the others, idk).

Anyways. It's dead.

Edit: just in case, the next fight didn't bug and it was a deathless x2hp carry. Not a build problem. I just apparently suck sometimes :p
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 4, 2020, 10:06:15 AM
Congrats for the kill! What the acquamarine flask gives you? Does it have some interaction with The Green Nightmare? Or just for creating chilled ground?
Hey guys, I'm playing this build and really enjoying it, thanks for the guide!

Although my clear speed and survivability are really high, I'm really struggling with boss damage (specially conquerors and t15-16 bosses/metamorph), can you guys take a look at my gear?

Are there any upgrades you would suggest that would improve bossing?

Thanks again!

On a couple hundred Chaos, what would you guys say I should be looking for as far as upgrades go? I'm currently farming Jun missions for endurance charge crafts on my rings.
I hit this helmet enchant on completing Uber Lab.
I guess I am super lucky, but in reality what does this do for us? Can I expect more DPS / regen?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Arounder wrote:
Hey guys, I'm playing this build and really enjoying it, thanks for the guide!

Although my clear speed and survivability are really high, I'm really struggling with boss damage (specially conquerors and t15-16 bosses/metamorph), can you guys take a look at my gear?

Get a level 21ed for 11% more damage. Other than that, your gear is solid. Next upgrades will be much more expensive... Jewels, especially watcher's eye, probbaly.

Edit: oh and levels, too. Try to reach 95, it's a god spot. If you struggle, just do cloister quad terror rotas, these are absolutely broken (70%xp per rota till 96)

"
Jadran wrote:
I guess I am super lucky, but in reality what does this do for us? Can I expect more DPS / regen?

It's just quality of life. adds 1 seconds of duration to ED, but it's not a PoB increase. You'll just need to cast it less often :p
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 4, 2020, 10:11:16 AM
What's cloister quad terror rotas?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

It's just quality of life. adds 1 seconds of duration to ED, but it's not a PoB increase. You'll just need to cast it less often :p

How does regen from ED work, exactly?
Does it regen 0.5% of the DoT for the entire duration? Or does is stop regenerating once life hits 100% and it doesn't start until another DoT starts?

Example: assume ED duration of 4s. In second 0, I get hit and regen up to 100%. Then, in second 3 I get hit again, does the regen start applying again?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info