[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
So where do I take this guy to get rich? LOL
I mean everything has been effortless so far, I am just wondering if there is something specific in game to target farm? Or just enjoy it all as it comes?
I'm looking at some of those multi ex upgrades and would rather earn them with this guy rather than switching back to my Jugg. (but the Jugg is fun too so win win really)

I made most of my money by farming simulacrum splinters, for which this build is imo one of the best. There are several maps that you can fully clear effortlessly for a ton of splinters per run - Lair, Malformation, Promenade, Tropical Island (the best for me) and even Burial Chambers. Some also ran Alva encounters for splinters. However, idk how profitable this is at this point in the league.
Thanks, I will get my butt out there and earning!
I was going to buy brutal restraint tonight, does the number of worshippers mean anything?
Denoted service of # dekhara in the akhara of Deshret
I see some close to 8000 for an ex, does it matter or no?
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
So where do I take this guy to get rich? LOL
I mean everything has been effortless so far, I am just wondering if there is something specific in game to target farm? Or just enjoy it all as it comes?
I'm looking at some of those multi ex upgrades and would rather earn them with this guy rather than switching back to my Jugg. (but the Jugg is fun too so win win really)

It may be hard this late in league, as prices for most drops are cheaper and fewer people are on to trade with. On the other hand, with prices being lower some upgrades may also be a bit cheaper. This build does great in simulacrum, I ran ~100 early league when they were 70-80c each. Consistent 5ex an hour early league with prices of everything, with the occasional voices drop on top. Outside of that, most things come down to getting a lucky drop - doctor/nurse from maps, etc.
Thoughts on dropping the entire wither totem setup and replacing it with a single withering step gem, freeing up space for shield charge + fortify + faster attacks or inc duration steelskin + vaal grace?
Last edited by InkFathomInfiltrator on May 21, 2020, 8:24:20 AM
Any updates as to when the final Min Maxed flow chart will be out?
"
Thoughts on dropping the entire wither totem setup and replacing it with a single withering step gem, freeing up space for shield charge + fortify + faster attacks or inc duration steelskin + vaal grace?

I wouldn’t do it. The build is plenty tanky and the DPS plummets without wither stacks. The totems are great because they apply the wither while you run around and don’t get hit. Plus, there’s no shield in the build, so shield charge is not going to work. Totems also draw attention away from you which helps with survivor. You’ll find that bossing is much worse without the totems, but feel free to test it out.
"
You can't use shield charge on a build that uses staff / bow. Steelskin is kinda weak at low ranks and you'll have trouble reaching 155 str for max rank.

Anyway withering step only applies 6-7 stacks of withered at max rank, gets cancelled by any skill usage, shares cd with flame dash, and the withered stacks don't refresh afaik but have individual duration, so you'll never reach full 15 stacks and they'll also probably drop off a lot.

Withering step could be of some use while mapping, when you don't use the totem anyway, and some people dislike phase run because it eats away frenzy charges, but on the other hand some people dislike withering step because it eats away flame dash charges.

I wouldn't skip the totem though, bosses will die much slower without it. While you can apply wither with blight, it costs a jewel socket and requires you to stand in the face of the boss and channel, which not every encounter is safe to do in. At least totems got some life buff recently so they die less often.
"

I run steelskin+withering step in a CWDT setup on my boots that I swap in-out as needed with wither. Overall, its probably not worth it unless you already have the str to get a high lvl steelskin tbh. It definitely did help in simulacrum, as I would find it popping regularly and the extra 2k life helped me stay alive quite often. However, to be able to run, I needed to get a high str roll on a ring and my belt, which took up a few suffix slots that could have otherwise gone to alternative mods. To really make it work you need something that has 2+ white sockets (so you can swap 2b in wither totem setup out) as you definitely want to have the ability to socket in wither. As others have said, bosses can be painful without it. Up until I got my gear capped out, it was a pain killing even T16 bosses without a totem up.
Can someone tell me where he is getting elusive from?
"
GabeAugust wrote:
Can someone tell me where he is getting elusive from?
"no witnesses" on cluster jewel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info