[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Will post a simulacrum video once I verify my account. It was to long to upload apparently, wish it could have told me that before I spent 30 minutes trying to upload. Also, video were recorded before adding watcher’s eye jewel, which I added this morning. I will make my account public in case anyone wants to take a look.
"
Averss wrote:
What map mods should I avoid using this build?
If possible some tier list from most dangerous.
-max res and dodge is unlucky

The rest is common sense, if you see mobs have extra attack speed, extra crit, and extra damage as fire / cold / lightning expect to take more damage than without these... Monsters are hexproof and have extra life and 40% chaos res? Expect them to die much slower, so have more time to take a hit at you.
Monsters have increased chaos res is my least favorite because it can make the level waves of simulacrum really difficult. Dodge chance is unlucky will get you killed and I usually re-roll it. No regen is a big no-no for me, worst one for ED/contagion.

EDIT: Okay I got the Simulacrum video upload. Not my cleanest run, I died twice. I'll admit that I was a little nervous knowing that I was recording this for other people, but that's human nature I guess. I haven't recorded and uploaded a video since Starcraft Remastered came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlvcvP9Yg0Y&feature=youtu.be

The final wave had the dread "+40% monster chaos resistance" mod, and I made this worse by opening a vaal breach, lol
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on May 19, 2020, 4:15:54 PM
Worth to get only phase acro and skip acro with intuitive leap? I'm in t5 maps and had about 3,5k life and 3,2k ed before taking acro. 30% less es hurts

EDIT: Seems thread of hope reaches it. And I know this build says to take acro anyway, but I meant save it for later when I have a higher es pool.
Last edited by chrishobbel on May 20, 2020, 2:02:17 AM
"
chrishobbel wrote:
Worth to get only phase acro and skip acro with intuitive leap? I'm in t5 maps and had about 3,5k life and 3,2k ed before taking acro. 30% less es hurts
If you're playing MOM with EB and not hybrid (ES on life with half / half split and use mana for spells), you won't be able to utilize that extra ES, MOM makes it so damage is split 70% to life 30% to mana (=ES in that case), so having a 50:50 split won't really help a lot.

However half your gear is something else than what's recommended in this guide, so what's optimal for you might be something completely different than what's optimal for the author's setup of gear. I'm not even sure if EB is the best choice with your specific composition of gear.

P.S. How do you live without anti-freeze flask?

P.S.2 If you decide to go for it, what you're looking for is Thread of Hope, not Intuitive Leap.
Managed to get 40 challenges. Amazing build, thank you so much !
Good Morning,

Ok, Fully ascended, res capped and aspect of the spider/+3 minimum endurance charges. Bought a 5 link Hyrri's until I pull the trigger on the 6 link. (60c vs 5ex works for now)
I have to get comfortable using blight, I BARELY remember to use Vaal blight and Vaal Discipline, but I'll get there.
Had some syndicate last night, felt amazingly safe!
Also must have bought someones old amulet because it came with +1 and Freedom of movement!
Just running up the map chart slowly, started at T1 and got up to T6. Just loving delirium and even got a couple Omniphobia kills :) still waiting for some payback on Kosis, I know he is coming and he has been my bane all season!
Speaking of Bane it was hard to let it go, but I am getting a rhythm going with totems, contagion and ED so it's coming together. Bought a green nightmare, just doing what I can with my chaos, haven't touched my Exalted stockpile yet.
No deaths last night, amazing DPS and loads of fun, thanks again :)

ONE thing I noticed running this guy up, the Mysterious voice spits out soooo much amazing lore in acts once he starts talking! I think I did every mirror, sometimes twice!

OHHHHHH yeah, I popped my first legion! I have never released that many monsters at once! Not a full complete, but I'll get there! Fun Stuff!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on May 20, 2020, 9:58:45 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
chrishobbel wrote:
If you're playing MOM with EB and not hybrid (ES on life with half / half split and use mana for spells), you won't be able to utilize that extra ES, MOM makes it so damage is split 70% to life 30% to mana (=ES in that case), so having a 50:50 split won't really help a lot.

However half your gear is something else than what's recommended in this guide, so what's optimal for you might be something completely different than what's optimal for the author's setup of gear. I'm not even sure if EB is the best choice with your specific composition of gear.

P.S. How do you live without anti-freeze flask?

P.S.2 If you decide to go for it, what you're looking for is Thread of Hope, not Intuitive Leap.

Thanks! Helpful reply indeed. I'm very aware that my gear is very different, it's mostly makeshift stuff from previous characters. Trying it out in standard before next league and started by following a different guide.

Have a short bow ready for the last two crafts, but lacking the ex for now. Then the hyrris ire.

Yup, need anti-freeze. Had it on the flask I replaced with witchbrew.

So where do I take this guy to get rich? LOL
I mean everything has been effortless so far, I am just wondering if there is something specific in game to target farm? Or just enjoy it all as it comes?
I'm looking at some of those multi ex upgrades and would rather earn them with this guy rather than switching back to my Jugg. (but the Jugg is fun too so win win really)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
I mean everything has been effortless so far, I am just wondering if there is something specific in game to target farm? Or just enjoy it all as it comes?
That's up to you, and there is plenty of "golden advice" about how to make currency on reddit, youtube and w/e else. Last time I checked a vid it was ye olde burial chambers speed farming. Some other people farm splinters (for example promenade, summit, tropical island, lair). Some people farm azurite and sell resonators. Some people farm syndicate for breachstone upgrades. There's a ton of different strats.

Prices are much lower than in early league though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info