[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kingyx wrote:
Any updates as to when the final Min Maxed flow chart will be out?

The...
Oh. I may have postponed this a "bit" much... ><

Sorry, I kinda distanced myself from the game for a bit, I'll really come back when next league gets announced.
I'll work on the flowchart, it's indeed been due for too long. There's a few things I'd like to update on the guide too, especially the quiver section.

Sorry for the wait.
Does it crucial to have less then 2.2 ES?
I have 4.4k HP and 1950 ES right now.
What am i missing? whats the reason for Pain attunement? Thanks in advance
Hey Guys. If anyone want to sell some of the Gear in the Guide so late into the Season (maybe you end the league and just wamt some currency or get rid of your things, or even want to let me use your stuff until you want it back for standart xD) i would be happy if someone PMs me :)

Iam looking for almost anything besides Weapon and Chest^^
but Rings and Amulets, maybe Belt and Boots,
are of the most importance :)

Thanks in Advance and lookting forward to hearing from someone ^^
"
Averss wrote:
Does it crucial to have less then 2.2 ES?
I have 4.4k HP and 1950 ES right now.

Well, there's little point in having more than 44% worth of your life as ES, due to the way MoM functions. It's not crucial, just not worth the investment.

Your ratio is good, but I would try to reach 5k life and 2.2k es. It'll make you feel considerably tankier. 4.4k raw hp is a bit low, you're probably getting oneshot a bit too often.

"
Frikadelic wrote:
What am i missing? whats the reason for Pain attunement? Thanks in advance

Read the FAQ.
It's transformed into wind dancer by a timeless jewel of deshret, we don't take PA.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Averss wrote:
you're probably getting oneshot a bit too often.

You are absolutely right. With critical chance/multiplier mods on the maps one shot is usual. I will try to avoid it by increasing HP.

Thank you!
Torn between this guide and havoc's less tanky one, if nothing changes too much next patch I'm considering delving a bit next league, how does this build fair in the mines?

EDIT: Forgot to thank you for an amazing guide. I have spent a lot of time here recently, and I really appreciate the work you have put in.
Last edited by chrishobbel on May 22, 2020, 4:09:35 PM
Finished crafting my back-up gloves, cost quite a bit in Suffix can't be changed - but its end of league.
Debated more life instead of more damage, but decided more damage.

EDIT: Had this ring drop from Tane, so i did this
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on May 23, 2020, 4:53:25 AM
Thanks for the build, this is the third build I have tried and by far my favorite. I am wondering what I can do to optimize my gear, I feel as though I've taken it as far as possible without getting some help. I've got about 100 ex to work with for upgrades. Here is my current setup:

Thinking about trying to add a war cry to this build, maybe abyssal cry? The reason is because the best way to map for delirium is, obviously to run through linear maps zig-zagging back and forth proc-ing the watermelon looking things that make mobs spawn. When you finally have a giant mob ball chasing you you pop the whole thing. This does leave quite a few stragglers though, and the taunt from the war cry might be really useful. Maybe I’m over thinking it. I’m average above 30 simulacrum splinters per map with only sextants, sacrifice frags, and no zana mods. No other juice at all. I can farm 300 splinters in about 30 minutes with my super strict loot filter. The war cray probably wouldn’t be worth the few leftover stragglers.

Ass an aside this build is insane for simulacrum farming. I do most of them deathless now. I completely ignore Omniphobia, he usually does off with the rest of the mobs and I barely notice he was there. Only dangerous thing is enemies have +% chaos resistance in late wave or when a boss spawns. Kosis with +40% chaos res is an exhausting fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info