[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I'm continuing to have a lot learning to play the endgame with this build, farming currency for the last upgrades, fleshing out the maps, and delving. The league is ending so soon I'm definitely playing this guild again in the next.

Most of the upgrades I need now are 6+ exalt now, and in some cases much much more. So I'm probably not going to get to the BiS bow or replace the vertex before the league ends. Instead, I'm min-maxing given what I do have. (Happily, 2 exalts dropped this afternoon, so I have a bit more flexibility).

For example, I'm at 4.8k HP and 1.8k ES thanks in part to swapping Soul Strike with the below quiver (T1 life and a DoT multiplier) and finding an endurance charged amulet with +1 chaos and +100 strength:
Spoiler

Before the amulet, I had compromised my passive tree and some of my gear to get enough strength to run Empower 4 and Flesh and Stone 20. That's no longer an issue, so I've added two jewel sockets that each have 7% life and 10% all elemental resistance. Then I swapped out some crafted elemental resistance with crafted chaos resistance, which was a nice bonus.

I'm definitely leading towards the more defensive side of this build, because I'm not very good at the tougher boss fights yet. T16 maps and delve mobs are easy (I died 5 times trying to complete the Vaal Temple Map boss fight, in part due to ignorantly killing the bosses in exactly the wrong order!).
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 24, 2020, 2:09:51 AM
Thanks for a great guide

Got the lvl 90 hc achievement with it.
Hello,

Thank you for this build which seems awesome

I just changed the old build of my saboteur to test yours.

However, I keep dying a lot !

I don't have enough mana for aspect of the spider :'(

I'm sure I didn't understand the rotation of this build

Can you please point me to a rotation or explain me how to do

Thank you very much

Here's my char , Name's KHAYU

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julesdechez/characters

all advices are welcome please

Thank you
Last edited by Julesdechez on May 24, 2020, 8:34:42 AM
Hey everyone.

Could anyone explain to me where do the enchants on the high-end helmet from the build come from?
+110% increased ES
+28 max life

I have looked several enchants lists, looked at the receipes I do not have yet from the bench... And I still don't get it.

Thank you in advance !

"
BobTheSilent wrote:
Hey everyone.
Could anyone explain to me where do the enchants on the high-end helmet from the build come from?
+110% increased ES
+28 max life

I have looked several enchants lists, looked at the receipes I do not have yet from the bench... And I still don't get it.

Thank you in advance !

You get to 300 ES by rolling two prefixes: blazing for +x to max ES and indomitable for y% increased ES. With x and y high enough the total ES will get to 300. I don't think I've even seen those crafted, but I don't understand crafting yet.
"

Crown beats the vertex, but needs an enlighten 4, so it's way more expensive.
Crown with an ED enchant is really good too, and almost matches an enchanted -9 hubris.
Hubris is still better overall, -9% chaos res is hard to beat... But yeah, crown is a good option.

With crown i wouldn't use discipline and enlighteen.

With vertex i get 4540 life 1900es

With crown 4920 life 1300es and add in flesh and stone and also 1 more gem spot (phase run stone golem)
Also so much more dps
Last edited by 1mark on May 24, 2020, 11:08:53 AM
"
GERWARIC wrote:
"
BobTheSilent wrote:
Hey everyone.
+110% increased ES
+28 max life

Thank you in advance !

You get to 300 ES by rolling two prefixes: blazing for +x to max ES and indomitable for y% increased ES. With x and y high enough the total ES will get to 300. I don't think I've even seen those crafted, but I don't understand crafting yet.

Thanks for the answer.
In the guide (Gear > Helmet), the expensive helmet presented has the 2 lines of enchants I am talking about.
The only enchant I can find are those:
- +56-74% increased ES (lvl 3)
- +18-21% increased ES / + 12-14 increased max HP (lvl 3)

So that's a maxmimum of:
- +95% increased ES
- +14 increased max HP

This is driving me crazy -_-'
"
BobTheSilent wrote:

I think you're supposed to use fossils to get those prefixes, not the crafting bench.
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 24, 2020, 12:10:11 PM
"
GERWARIC wrote:
"
BobTheSilent wrote:

I think you're supposed to use fossils to get those prefixes, not the crafting bench.

Well, they are below the line "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers", so they are most definitely crafted :)
"
BobTheSilent wrote:
Well, they are below the line "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers", so they are most definitely crafted :)

Hah. I'd only been looking at what's listed for trade. Next league I'll have to learn crafting.
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 24, 2020, 12:41:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info