[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Is there a way to easily get 4 blue sockets on your Hyrri's or is it just a matter of spending thousands of Chromes? I've dumped about 500 already and haven't come close.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Is there a way to easily get 4 blue sockets on your Hyrri's or is it just a matter of spending thousands of Chromes? I've dumped about 500 already and haven't come close.

Are you using the "at least 3 blue sockets" crafting recipe? It's 120 chromatic, and you can get away with a B-B-B-G-G-G blight setup if you need to. If you don't have that recipe, it comes from a Ruined Chamber in the Azurite Mine.

I traded my only exalt last week for a big pile of chromatic orbs and crafted my B-B-B-B-G-G Hyrri's using the similar "at least 2 block sockets recipe". (There's probably a website that will do the math on which recipe is more likely to get the result you want with fewer chromatics).
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 18, 2020, 9:51:14 PM
Thanks for the information. I don't have that recipe but do have the 2 color one. Maybe I'll buy more chromes and hope my RNG gets better. :)

Would rolling 1 Red in there be worth it for an Empower 4?

Edit: Never mind! Just hit 4-B 2-G on eight chromes. :D
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on May 18, 2020, 10:04:43 PM
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Would rolling 1 Red in there be worth it for an Empower 4?

Good luck on your rolls! I haven't done the calculations in POB, but a BBBGGR blight setup with empower would not be the worst :)

Edit: I see you got a good roll. Nice work on the RNG!
Last edited by GERWARIC on May 18, 2020, 10:06:57 PM
What do you guys think of using;
Crown of The Inward Eye instead of vertex/hubris?

1015 armor
136 es
+21% inc max life, mana and global es
Trans of soul
Trans of body
Trans of mind

Gain a Lot of life and Es
And a Lot of dps.
Last edited by 1mark on May 19, 2020, 2:08:04 AM
"
1mark wrote:
What do you guys think of using;
Crown of The Inward Eye instead of vertex/hubris?

1015 armor
136 es
+21% inc max life, mana and global es
Trans of soul
Trans of body
Trans of mind

Gain a Lot of life and Es
And a Lot of dps.

Crown beats the vertex, but needs an enlighten 4, so it's way more expensive.
Crown with an ED enchant is really good too, and almost matches an enchanted -9 hubris.
Hubris is still better overall, -9% chaos res is hard to beat... But yeah, crown is a good option.
I think I'm done with this season, thank you, Darkxellmc, for the fun build and the very nice guide. Killed everything there is to kill without much trouble and had a lot of fun.

The only thing that needs improvement in the guide imo is a few words about the quiver and some passive alternatives (e.g. large cluster jewel options).

Best regards and good luck!
What map mods should I avoid using this build?
If possible some tier list from most dangerous.
Thank you!
Did ascendancies 2 and 3 last night back to back, then killed Kitava.
Died in a door way fn around in control blocks, My necro buddy got me stuck!
I did kitava alone because I wanted to see how I was doing, wooooow that was effortless :)
So I'll fix my gear/res and get mapping tonight, since this is my third character I'm going to head to lab at 75. Probably pick up a vertex and a green nightmare now that I can unlock some of those jewels I have been pathing to.

Having a literal BLAST! Thanks!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I recorded some video for you guys so you could see how great the build is and see how it looks with rampage. This one is a fully juiced T14 Burial Chambers with a BIG loot drop at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXllKdXL6U&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on May 19, 2020, 11:08:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info