[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
So I have managed to reach level 100 using this build in Hardcore Delirium League.

Impressive.
Thanks for the feedback!
I swapped my gloves for a pair of null and void and it was like night and day. The build was powerful before and cleared fast. With a 1000 rampage kill stream you just delete everything. Enter a boss arena, open a Vaal breach and see the boss disappear as dozens of corpses explode when you hit that rampage tier. Omniphobia was dying during simulacrums and I barely noticed him. Kosis is a tank though, lol
Loving this build! I've recently returned to playing POE after many years absence. I found a mirror shortly after returning so I had some currency to do whatever I wanted! I picked this build to go with.

Can anyone recommend any improvements?

The only problem I am currently having is that I occasionally die from some kind of bleed out that happens super fast if I am not paying attention. Is that corrupted blood or bleed? I need to fix this one issue so I can avoid those deaths and keep pushing levels. Ideas to fix this problem or any other improvements?

Last edited by ToxicShock1863 on May 18, 2020, 10:30:27 AM
"
The wands are super expensive, I don’t know how easy they are to craft. Last time I looked they start at like 8ex on the trade site for only the two gem level mods and nothing else useful.

Off topic, is there a fast and safe way to start an incursion with Alva? I always clear around her and then click on her and click enter incursion. Is there a hotkey I don’t know? I lose precious seconds of fog when farming with Alva missions.

I hear people say that you can just enter temple and then select the boss you want to kill during invulnerable phase. Can someone explain how to do that?
When I go in the temple I just see the end delirium button. Is there a hotkey to bring up alva or temple map?

Just started this build Thursday. Got a 6 link cane for 60c and made a 6 link chest accidentally in 100 fusings shooting for a 5 link! I HATE that my luck is wasted on crap gear :) I absolutely love this build and am a HUGE fan of damage over time. I am at 67 because I do ALL delirium, just rolled into Highgate and died once at like level 7 because I was screwing around. Feels safe, kills fast and I have finally figured out the Contagion/ED rhythm, ie: blowing up screens:) I use BANE all the time and hardly ever use blight.
I know that will change but for now I am really enjoying the build! Ascended once, looking to do 2 and 3 tonight, then kill Kitava and get mapping. Izaro is not a worry for me.

Thanks for the guidance!
EDIT: I WANT to elaborate here, I mean you cover 3 ways to play it, you cover how and why you are doing things so well. I am a veteran and maybe a lot of this is just stuff I already know, but you really make a great sell on this build! I really enjoy it and honestly in the back of my mind I am waiting for the bottom to fall out, to hit that cap where I can't proceed. But I just read that persons post on their level 100 HC journey and I think I am going to be OK :) I have a few ex from my success as a Jugg and a Necro and have never played ED/Contagion. I wanted to get it done before any nerfs happen, hopefully never!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on May 18, 2020, 11:10:53 AM
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"
The wands are super expensive, I don’t know how easy they are to craft. Last time I looked they start at like 8ex on the trade site for only the two gem level mods and nothing else useful.

Off topic, is there a fast and safe way to start an incursion with Alva? I always clear around her and then click on her and click enter incursion. Is there a hotkey I don’t know? I lose precious seconds of fog when farming with Alva missions.

I hear people say that you can just enter temple and then select the boss you want to kill during invulnerable phase. Can someone explain how to do that?
When I go in the temple I just see the end delirium button. Is there a hotkey to bring up alva or temple map?

Just started this build Thursday. Got a 6 link cane for 60c and made a 6 link chest accidentally in 100 fusings shooting for a 5 link! I HATE that my luck is wasted on crap gear :) I absolutely love this build and am a HUGE fan of damage over time. I am at 67 because I do ALL delirium, just rolled into Highgate and died once at like level 7 because I was screwing around. Feels safe, kills fast and I have finally figured out the Contagion/ED rhythm, ie: blowing up screens:) I use BANE all the time and hardly ever use blight.
I know that will change but for now I am really enjoying the build! Ascended once, looking to do 2 and 3 tonight, then kill Kitava and get mapping. Izaro is not a worry for me.

Thanks for the guidance!

"V" is the hotkey to view the temple map. The build is amazing and scales really well. I'm a relative noob at POE but the build creator did a great job with this guide and I've gone from following it to know what to do, but also why I'm doing it. I started with a herald stacking necro, before heralds blew up into a crazy meme build, and it was okay. I was rolling through content but I was just running and not actually learning anything about the game. So I switched to this and I've learned so much about crafting, layers of defense, farming maps for profit, farming delve for profit, etc.
"
Spoiler
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"

Thanks for the guidance!

"V" is the hotkey to view the temple map. The build is amazing and scales really well. I'm a relative noob at POE but the build creator did a great job with this guide and I've gone from following it to know what to do, but also why I'm doing it. I started with a herald stacking necro, before heralds blew up into a crazy meme build, and it was okay. I was rolling through content but I was just running and not actually learning anything about the game. So I switched to this and I've learned so much about crafting, layers of defense, farming maps for profit, farming delve for profit, etc.

Thanks! I see we share the same appreciation, I just was doing an edit and think I hit every point you did! DoT really is amazing, people think it is slow... it is NOT!
Edit: Damn, I have V mapped to inventory, I better go figure out what it was :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on May 18, 2020, 11:13:53 AM
The default for Inventory is “I”. It’s awkwardly across the keyboard but I usually don’t have to access it during battle or other hectic moments so I don’t mind that. I find mapping things to keys with a corresponding letter in the word is intuitive, so “V” was a good choice IMO. I’m an old brood war player so maybe that why I like that kind kind of hotkey mapping.
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on May 18, 2020, 12:37:09 PM
Crafted a new pair of boots that boosted my life and evasion at the cost of some ms.

Old

New

Also meant I had to change a ring and swap back to an older amulet, so that I could hit my resists. Running some maps atm as I finish last 2 challenges to see how they feel.
Love the guide, very helpful.
Any budget way of gaining frenzy charges, or should I just go Swift Killer until I can afford Green Nightmare?

Also, why pain attunement when not going low life or blood magic? I'm sure I've missed something, but had to ask
The ascendency and gear/nodes are explain in the guide. You’re not taking “pain attunement”, it’s altered to a new keystone because of the unique timeless jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info