[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Zackeel wrote:
but nice to hear, other ppl have a hard time aswell to get to 100.
People are spamming breachstones and other "safe" content to grind XP, well not counting herald stackers that can do basically anything and not die. If you spam full juiced maps it's good for currency but you might die here and there, especially with fps drops from delirium + extra juice like double beyond.
"
"
Zackeel wrote:
Hey boys,

i kinda stuck at lvl 98 atm because every now and then i got one shotted from mobs. Is there anything totaly off in my set or am i at the point of min-maxing the build? i dont rly want to waste 100ex more to get just a little more. But if there is something i can do from not getting 1-shotted, let me pls know

life: 5,4k
ES 2,1k
DMG is fine for me

Gear:

best

Change the quiver for double dot and if you have 100ex to play with, you could get an Unntaural Instinct where your Inertia is. Will give you a couple more points to play with elsewhere for life, etc, and gives: 8% increased damage/ 32% increased Evasion / +12 ES / 10% increased max ES / 12% max life / 16% max mana / +4% resists / 5% projectile speed / 5% AOE / 36% frenzy duration / +10 DEX / +30 INT.

It really doesn't come down to gear though. There's a few things that will one-shot even the tankiest builds in the game and in the end it just comes down to: Do you wanna play more cautious to grind two more points to 100 (and if your me be super annoyed with that style of play); or just have fun and if you get on-shot so be it. I've done deathless Sirus and Uber on this build, but at the same time been one-shot by a mob in delve and killed by stuff i can't see on the floor in maps.

Edit: you could switch your catalysts on your belt to life ones. Will make you have 12% max life and more flat, if you don't need the tiny extra resistance their giving.

One shots are going to happen and the best way to avoid them is to know boss mechanics and move as much as possible. Most of my death have happened during delirium encounters where I ran over ground where mobs had just died. I’ve killed Kosis deathless on wave 19/20 simulacrum but also died to him in 60% delirious maps. It just depends how focused I am and if I’m in rhythm with his big attacks. You couldn’t go LL energy shield and try to stack as much damage as possible. Would probably help you maps faster and kills beyond bosses before they kill your, but you will probably be more fragile.
In the amulet craft section, your link for the hunter amulet says intelligence skill gems or chaos SPELL skill gems, but in the search doesn't exist any chaos spell skill gems, but it appears instead a chaos skill gems (without the spell), is a grammar error or indeed only work with the chaos spell skill gems only?
"
Zyslakc wrote:
In the amulet craft section, your link for the hunter amulet says intelligence skill gems or chaos SPELL skill gems, but in the search doesn't exist any chaos spell skill gems, but it appears instead a chaos skill gems (without the spell), is a grammar error or indeed only work with the chaos spell skill gems only?
Yeah remove the spell.

It's intelligence or chaos skill gems on neck. Chaos spell skill gems I think is a mod on wand?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Zyslakc wrote:
Yeah remove the spell.

It's intelligence or chaos skill gems on neck. Chaos spell skill gems I think is a mod on wand?
on wand and on shield. You can get up to +2 gem level from wand and 1 from shield.
have you tried to modify to a Full Block build? With Kiloava jewel and ES on block Shield+wand.

I just think block is more reliable defense than Dodge. But anyway great build!
"
on wand and on shield. You can get up to +2 gem level from wand and 1 from shield.
Slightly off topic, but I wonder if +2 wand is as hard to make as +2 neck, because then it would explain why going with a bow is so much easier. Also since wand / shield only buff your main skill not empower bow is 1 more level of ED in the end?

"
caiocaldeira wrote:
I just think block is more reliable defense than Dodge.
How? Block and dodge are exactly the same that you need 75% in each attack and spell value to reach the cap and then you just don't take damage from that. (Or rather take 1 in 4 hits only.)

Unless you can raise your block value above the cap which I'm not sure if you can unless you play a gladiator.

Both types have also map mods that crap on them, one has players have less armor and block, and other is dodge is unlucky and monsters have more accuracy (=you have less evasion).

Kiloava gem also makes you take half the damage from blocked hits so it's only good as a bandaid if you can't reach block cap normally, or if you build a character that has both dodge and block and you circumvent penalties to block from acro by upping block chance to the point you still have enough.

I've seen a build like this on a saboteur once.

Block also has a cooldown I think? Or what's the "stun & block recovery" stat about. Dodge has nothing like that.

Only thing that is amazing about block is shields that let you regain 5% es / life / mana on block or gain frenzy / power / endurance charges on block. But then you need to get a perfect shield, getting shield with high ES, high block / spellblock, ES gained on block and also some damage mods has been a dream of many CI / lowlife builds and this thing is expensive to buy and hard to craft.

Edit: quick search and atm there were only 3 shields with es on block and +1 to chaos spells, so that's how rare it is.
https://i.imgur.com/srqZKPy.png
Last edited by Viktranka on May 16, 2020, 7:44:20 PM
The wands are super expensive, I don’t know how easy they are to craft. Last time I looked they start at like 8ex on the trade site for only the two gem level mods and nothing else useful.

Off topic, is there a fast and safe way to start an incursion with Alva? I always clear around her and then click on her and click enter incursion. Is there a hotkey I don’t know? I lose precious seconds of fog when farming with Alva missions.
Blocks builds exist but they’re mostly for SSFHC because they are so tanky. They’re super expensive and hard to scale because it’s much more difficult and costly to get gem levels with wand and shield than it is with bow. Bow crafting is super easy. I do believe one of the top ED builds on poe.ninja is a wand and shield character though.
"
I do believe one of the top ED builds on poe.ninja is a wand and shield character though.
Under optimal conditions you could have +4 double corrupted chest (+5 total if skin of the loyal), +2 wand, +2 neck and +1 shield for the highest gem level to acquire, but that is probably some mirror-tier type of project.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info