[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

First of all, thanks for awesome guide, been a real cruise through content so far!

"
Heyitspars wrote:
"
sikduck wrote:
Is the base for hubris circle with 40% increased ED damage worth 20ex ??

Yes, 20ex for the base is normal. Just make sure it's at least ilvl 85 so you can hit -chaos resist to nearby enemies.

I have started getting into crafting more now as upgrades start to be quite expensive. I managed to get hands on hunter influenced 85 ilvl hubris circlet. Earlier owner told me he had spent 10ex trying to get it to roll -chaos resist and T1 energy shield roll.

So, those of you who have done the crafting, is there any basis on his claim? At how much resonator spamming I'm looking at currency-wise?
Wasn't happy with my old bow slam,
bit of grinding for currency and crafted this beauty
"
haoni wrote:
First of all, thanks for awesome guide, been a real cruise through content so far!

"
Heyitspars wrote:
"
sikduck wrote:
Is the base for hubris circle with 40% increased ED damage worth 20ex ??

Yes, 20ex for the base is normal. Just make sure it's at least ilvl 85 so you can hit -chaos resist to nearby enemies.

I have started getting into crafting more now as upgrades start to be quite expensive. I managed to get hands on hunter influenced 85 ilvl hubris circlet. Earlier owner told me he had spent 10ex trying to get it to roll -chaos resist and T1 energy shield roll.

So, those of you who have done the crafting, is there any basis on his claim? At how much resonator spamming I'm looking at currency-wise?

It won't cost that much if you just spam aberrant
Spamming aberrant dense will ruin you
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
haoni wrote:

It won't cost that much if you just spam aberrant
Spamming aberrant dense will ruin you

TL/DR: The best option cost wise apparently is currently Aberrant+Dense+Metallic.
It will take you 37 tries (average) to hit -9 with at least a t2 flat or % roll, which is 220chaos. Adding metallic fossils actually changes nothing, it's just that two sockets resonators are expensive atm. We have plenty of fossils, but resonators only come from delve...

If you just use aberrant, it'll take you 106 tries on average.
Hello. First of all, thanks for the guide.

I'm having difficulties trying to craft boots, cannot found the matatl's and i really dont know how to craft them from base(i guess you cant, being temple mod)

Without them, I cannot get proper upgrades because of resistances.¿Any advice?

Thank you.
Guys, im wondering, which would be the best Watcher's eye?

Double malevolence, or Malevolence + Discipline?
Looking for tips to improve my build. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/iRP8zFZY for my current calculations. Thank you.
This build is amazing ! I can kill every boss . My gear so far :
"
ElJayGee wrote:
Looking for tips to improve my build. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Qualify your gems will be the cheapest boost. Use the recipe of lvl 20 gem + 1 gem-cutters prism, or just use 20 of them for the ones you have. Focus on your weapon gems 1st to increase damage. I usually have 6 levelling constantly on my spare weapon slots.
Hit level 96 and then did a deathless Simulacrum. Would have managed a regular Elder without a death too but forgot about the death circles. Still not entirely there damage-wise but the defenses are definitely there even when I got completely surrounded in the Simulacrum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info