[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Ev0lving wrote:
I got 4.5k life is that good enough or should i get more?

Only one way to find out I guess. Always keep moving is my motto in Simulacrum because of all the ground AOEs. I'm currently sitting at 5596life and 1827ES 67 Evade/66 Dodge attack /66 Dodge Spells. Way under but getting there slowly, but still does the job for now.

Maybe grab a few more levels, I see your only lvl88, while I'm lvl97 so will give you more slots for jewels.
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 17, 2020, 1:28:43 PM

Do you guys think it's worth putting this jewel in?
"
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
"
Another six-portal to Sirus.

This build is useless against endgame bosses and is constantly getting oneshot even with flasks up.

Advice to anybody looking to start this up: DO NOT BOTHER unless you have 100+ exalts to dump on perfect gear because it can't do anything against endgame content otherwise.

Your boots and gloves are terrible, would only take a couple ex to upgrade. But you should still be able to do Sirus A8 with that gear.

Sounds like operator error.

You're delusional if you think glove/boots upgrades are only a couple Exalts.

If the build can't survive without top gear, it's a build problem. Sirus oneshots through ES heal every time. How eager we are to overlook the reality that most people aren't elite god gamers who can do Sirus lvl 1 deathless and your ability to do so does not invalidate the flaws in a particular build.

You have better gear than me I would say and I am able to kill him but I made some changes before I fought him. Pantheon to the flask supporting ones and ran a bunch of life flasks, swapped blight for bane/despair, and the wither totem setup for CWDT/Steelskin. It isn't this build exactly but the changes were cheap and it made the fight way easier to clear. just bane/ed and flame dash out of the bad, rinse and repeat. I think the unkillable is referring to maps maybe or content outside Sirus but as far as I am aware there aren't really many builds outside the herald stacking that can tank his mechanics.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Esp3n wrote:

To pick your brain a bit more if I can.

Malevolence recovery rate is 36 ex, Discipline recovery rate is 18 ex (bleed immune is 40). Do you think it's worth it for the extra life recovery? I know it's relative to how much mony one's got. I have approx 45 ex atm.

Bleed immune would let me get dousing on flask, though (corrupted blood immune on jewel)...

If you have 45 ex right now, I'd probably buy a regular 1mod eye, and spend the rest on hosting pure elemntal rotas to reach 99. That'll get you to 99 easily.
Other choice is probably to go for the bleed immunity, it's just really nice to have. And as you said, a dousing health flash sure doesn't hurt!

I was worried this would happen, haha (recommending something else entirely), so Thanks and thanks for following through.

Pure elemental rotas?
"
Kastanj wrote:

Here I am with above 700k DPS in my Hideout. 4.9K life, 2K ES. Just spent big on the amulet so I can't upgrade for a while yet. I also do not have +1 minimum endurance charges available to craft yet.

Have switched away from Transcendent Mind to use a large cluster jewel with Wicked Pall, Unwaveringly Evil and Unholy Grace, a medium cluster with Brush with Death, Flow of Life and a small Fettle cluster socketed. Then a second medium with Exposure Therapy and Flow of Life, then a small with No Witnesses socketed. The Diadem lets me run Spider, Malevolence, Discipline and Flesh/Stone, and switch five passives that would otherwise have gone to Wicked Ward and Eldritch Battery.

Apart from better Gloves and Quiver and, luck with drops permitting, a fine Hubris Circlet, what would people here recommend? The rings can also get a little juicier in terms of Strength and Resistances, to let me shop for gloves more freely.

rings would be an easy & cheap fix, would start there. Would also go for better jewel where your abyssal one is now in skill tree + get one that gives onslaught on hit for belt
Fellow ED bros, what should I work on next?

I could probably use some survivability...maybe some damage too? Doing 16's fine but definitely could improve :) Would love advice!

https://pastebin.com/PHexxBLb

just hit the redeemer exalt. thanks for the great guide!!!!!
Is the base for hubris circle with 40% increased ED damage worth 20ex ??
"
sikduck wrote:
Is the base for hubris circle with 40% increased ED damage worth 20ex ??

Yes, 20ex for the base is normal. Just make sure it's at least ilvl 85 so you can hit -chaos resist to nearby enemies.
I just kill sirus awakener 7 deathless,this build is awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info