[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Which of these two medium jewels would you use. 6passive
or my current 4passive one that only gives Flow of life; Unwavering Evil and +5% chaos damage per small node?
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 17, 2020, 9:33:29 AM
"
I'm confused about the medium cluster jewel.

Why do we want Flow of Life? Why not Brush with Death and Exposure Therapy? I gather from your original post (and from trade prices) that Flow of Life is superior, but I thought Damage Over Time Multiplier was way more helpful than Increased Damage Over Time. And the defensive stuff on Brush/Exposure looks better too. But I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the build. This has carried me further into the game than I've ever been, and it's been really fun!

Ref:
Brush with death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Flow of life
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

Exposure Therapy
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
+30% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time

fixed some typos

flow of life gives us life, thats basically the only reason - its a hybrid life + dps node. The DPS different isnt *that* great between the two - 2.2% to 2.9% in PoB on my tree.

"
Which of these two medium jewels would you use. 6passive
Unavailable
or my current 4passive one that only gives Flow of life; Unwavering Evil and +5% chaos damage per small node?

Your post only shows one, but I would use two medium jewels socketed into a large cluster jewel.

Last edited by arelil on Apr 17, 2020, 10:02:51 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Can this build run ele reflect maps?
What do we put in the 6L chest once we get it?
Hey isnt this build bad against delirium mobs because your mana isnt with your life anymore so cant you easily get 1 shotted?
This is the first time I get so far with a single character, so nice guide, nice explanations, easy to follow, I've enjoyed this build so much and been able to do all content without exceptions.
Thinking about changing build and selling all my gear (pain in my soul)

Anything to improve the build?

Do you guys think and I can find a funnier build having like 200ex budget?
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 17, 2020, 12:42:47 PM
"
Noidcor wrote:
Can this build run ele reflect maps?

Can do all relflects, this build is chaos damage, and there isn't a chaos damage reflect.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Ev0lving wrote:
Hey isnt this build bad against delirium mobs because your mana isnt with your life anymore so cant you easily get 1 shotted?

I do simulacrum 20/20 deathless and delirium maps and have no problems.
I got 4.5k life is that good enough or should i get more?

Here I am with above 700k DPS in my Hideout. 4.9K life, 2K ES. Just spent big on the amulet so I can't upgrade for a while yet. I also do not have +1 minimum endurance charges available to craft yet.

Have switched away from Transcendent Mind to use a large cluster jewel with Wicked Pall, Unwaveringly Evil and Unholy Grace, a medium cluster with Brush with Death, Flow of Life and a small Fettle cluster socketed. Then a second medium with Exposure Therapy and Flow of Life, then a small with No Witnesses socketed. The Diadem lets me run Spider, Malevolence, Discipline and Flesh/Stone, and switch five passives that would otherwise have gone to Wicked Ward and Eldritch Battery.

Apart from better Gloves and Quiver and, luck with drops permitting, a fine Hubris Circlet, what would people here recommend? The rings can also get a little juicier in terms of Strength and Resistances, to let me shop for gloves more freely.
Last edited by Kastanj on Apr 17, 2020, 1:19:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info