[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Why aren't we using The Devouring Diadem?(instead of The Vertex?)

We save/gain:
2 passive skill points. (Eldritch Battery)
15 Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds (Consume a number of corpses around you to recover life, mana and energy shield.)
Socketed Gems have 20% reduced Mana Reservation -> we can run Flesh and stone together with our auras?

E:formating
E: Nvm he already answered this in questions.

What if I use grace instead of Flesh and Stone?
Really enjoing following this gudie so far. Currently I am saving up for enough chromatics to get a 5L Hyrri's Ire.

I had a question regarding auras. It's mentioned I could use Flesh and stone. Seeing as I havent't taken moM yet should I prioritise this aura over Dicipline?
Or should I take Charisma in the skill tree and run all 3 auras?
Last edited by Roevsangerboerge on Apr 19, 2020, 1:01:14 AM
Hello guys and the author! :)

First of all, I am impressed by the level of clarity while describing the build. Impressive!

I would like to ask if is it possible to successfully run this build with all of its concept having below bow instead of proposed in this thread:

I decided to try and craft myself a helmet and I got something like this

Sadly it doesn't have -9chaos res but has a nice amount of es and t1chaos res. What would you guys advise me to do? Should I keep it like that, add some bench res and use instead of Vertex or keep crafting hoping for something better?
Last edited by Wicket666 on Apr 19, 2020, 3:03:05 AM

Blind on hit... what a waste!
"
arelil wrote:
Hey all, for people looking to push dps a bit more once they've finished out the rest of the build and have money to burn, I have a few other tips to min-max the build.

First, everyone should be going with a large cluster jewel in their build, but if you can pick up some high-end jewels, de-specing from a bunch of dps wheels on the passive tree and getting a second large cluster jewel (between Essence Surge and Hex Master) can be a further ~5-10% overall dps boost. Socketing 1 large + 2 mediums + normal jewels into both of those mediums is the way to go on these, other than your one small 'no witnesses' jewel(thanks ShAd0w3d, you were right on not wasting points on small cluster jewels).

To make the above happen, I did de-spec from Wicked Ward. I had a post a few pages back about my doubts as to its utility in our build, never got any responses, but long and short is that we dont really care too much about ES regen, as we're getting the large bulk of our ES back from Patient Reaper + Ghost Shrouds, and both of those things are recovery (instant return) not regen. Since then, I've ran a bunch of simulacrums, T16-19's, A8 Sirus, and Mastermind. The lack of Wicked Ward was never really an issue at any point in that process, and despecing lets us re-path much more efficiently to the new cluster node.

For general survivability, I am still running a 4L CWDT-Withering Step-Increased Duration-Steelskin link on my boots (with 3 white sockets). This is my setup for general mapping and simulacrums, and gives me a free 2k shield. It is up quite often and provides an extra buffer from dying. For bosses I swap to the more standard wither totem load-out.

Finally, from a pure DPS perspective, the below is the bow to get - yes it means you need an onslaught abyssal gem, but overall its another ~8% more dps over the standard endgame bow.

Putting this all together, I'm sitting at 5.5k life, 2.1k ES, and 1.14 million ED tooltip DPS in HO with nothing up / 2.5m ED shaper DPS on PoB. Pretty much done with this build, was quite fun pushing things to their limit though :)

edit: few other random things, also go for a double DoT + life quiver if you haven't already. Cast speed is also really nice to pick up where you can to smooth out the contagion + ED cast.

what's HO? :)
"
Nefion wrote:
"
arelil wrote:

Hideout
"
"
Nefion wrote:
"
arelil wrote:

Hideout

sorry for the huge newbness but what does it means "dps tooltip in Hideout"?

ios just the stats pressing "C" and looking at Essence Drain?
"
Pogro wrote:
Hello guys and the author! :)

First of all, I am impressed by the level of clarity while describing the build. Impressive!

I would like to ask if is it possible to successfully run this build with all of its concept having below bow instead of proposed in this thread:

Yes, just fine.
It's actually a tiny bit more damage than the classic setup for ed, and a bit less for blight. Note that the ed dps gain is marginal (like 2% iirc), because you're going above the level 30 gem "cap".

"
Really enjoing following this gudie so far. Currently I am saving up for enough chromatics to get a 5L Hyrri's Ire.

I had a question regarding auras. It's mentioned I could use Flesh and stone. Seeing as I havent't taken moM yet should I prioritise this aura over Dicipline?
Or should I take Charisma in the skill tree and run all 3 auras?

Grace is 50% reservation, not 25%.
Too expensive for what it gives.

"
Wicket666 wrote:
I decided to try and craft myself a helmet and I got something like this

Sadly it doesn't have -9chaos res but has a nice amount of es and t1chaos res. What would you guys advise me to do? Should I keep it like that, add some bench res and use instead of Vertex or keep crafting hoping for something better?

Well, since the base is 20ex... I'd recraft that, sadly.
F, 320+es is really really good. Just make sure it's 85+ before you roll over if you choose to do so.

Hey guys!

After spending around 6ex on double amulets + Awakeners orb I managed to fuck it up by using Orb of annulment as stated in the guide, to get the health on it (It removed the +1 to skills instead of dexterity).

Is there any way to avoid this? Or should I just go with the roll given by the awakeners orb without risking the amulet to go to shit? I will try it again once I get enough currency, but I really want to avoid doing this again :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info