[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Imprint?
guys. have 1 free gem socket on ring.
stone golem?? dying very fast. maybe its something better on that place.
Znany
Last edited by Ali_Akcza on Apr 15, 2020, 10:01:56 PM
"
ljoborges wrote:

Imprint?

Probably not unless you mean just to regal/annul it to rare
Anybody selling ring/amulet?

"
LogazdoR wrote:
Hi, i'm new with this build, actually going t15+ without problems, but i am looking for idea what should i upgrade now, i got around 600c.

POB: https://pastebin.com/c4wsY37Y

Weapons

Armor

Jewels

Flasks

ref
Hi, guys!

Honestly I just wanted to write to thank @Darkxellmc for this build. I had played a couple of characters before until yellow maps or so, but got bored around that time with both of them.

This guide made me learn A LOT about the game and greatly increased my enjoyment. I've been playing PoE exclusively for days, doing endgame content and bosses for the first time, crafting the ED bows like if I had a clue about what I'm doing and learning a lot of bosses patterns.

I did Simulacrum for the first time yesterday and beat it deathless. Killed Sirus (A5 still) deathless (from dying vs him 10 combined times in my first and second attempts).

The amount of info in the guide is incredible and the flowcharts on what to upgrade are priceless.

I'm going to try to get 36/40 challenges for the rewards, but there are a few of them which look like real grind lol.
37 of the 40 challenges are easy enough without any sort of grind
I guess. I'm following a reddit guide but I'm afraid many of the things they rate as "easy" or "normal" are too RNG or "grindy" for me.

Like, I learned what Perandus chests are when I saw I needed to open 150 of them. I had opened 0 of course. AFAIK I can only spawn them by paying 4c or trading for scarabs.

I have also used exactly 0 of the Betrayal benches asked for the challenge. Only after reading a lot have I began to understand how the Syndicate scheme works, and I still don't know if certain things are just random or can be forced.

For some reason defeating Atziri on the temple is "normal" difficulty but I've been reading how to trigger her spawn and it looks like a lot of grind and RNG.

I know these things CAN be done and only need more time, but I'm afraid of getting bored before I manage them all.

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic!
ok serious question - what all does wicked ward actually do for our build? As far as I understand, most of our ES recovery is coming from patient reaper + ghost shrouds, vs actual straight 'regen' - especially after swapping out soul strike for a +life +double DoT quiver. As patient reaper & ghost shroud are recovering ES (instant application) vs. a regen effect, I dont think they care about damage being dealt to you, which is the main thing wicked ward is giving. I de-specced the node and ran a few T16's, didnt notice any difference. Someone that knows more about mechanics than I do, any ideas?

Edit: A few more #'s on this -

On PoB I'm showing (with my current 2k ES) a Recharge Rate of 281 ES per second, and a Recharge Delay of 2 seconds. From how I understand this, I'm not going to start seeing any ES recharge for a full 2 seconds from the point that I lose (and do not regain) full ES, at which point I will begin recovering 281 ES per second until I have a full shield, correct? In all the gameplay activities I do (mapping, simulacrum, bossing) outside of maybe sirus, I cant think of a time when the above conditions are met, due to the patient reaper + ghost shroud affects we have.
Last edited by arelil on Apr 16, 2020, 11:39:02 AM
"
ljoborges wrote:

Imprint?
Tbh I think in the current economy imprint beast is worth more than 200-300 alts you'd use to reroll this in case of brick.

And that's cuz of some imprint / split beast shenanigans which I'm not knowledgeable enough but I heard it's "meta" and driving up prices of those beasts specifically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info