[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"

I don't see in what way your strawman about a 10 minute video is in any way relevant. This is again just an anecdotal experience of someone who knows the fight in and out to the point they can do it on any build and pretend like this means every build is viable. And this is incorrect because the build requires you to be close enough to continue to damage them with Blight, because relying solely on essence drain means spending 20 minutes dodging mechanics, and the heal tics only help against dots while doing nothing to prevent the numerous oneshots he employs, many of which overlap or are positioned in such as way as to be unavoidable from certain positions. Don't even get me started on aoes being layered over each other or hidden by existing particles or floor effects making them invisible and unfairly deadly.

You having spent way too much time playing this game does not fix the glaring survivability and bossing damage issues this build suffers from.

man you need to chill out, you got my point on the sirus fight 100% incorrect, the whole point was I had no clue what I was getting into before watching the youtube video and I dont really consider myself that hardcore of a gamer by any stretch. That being said, sure if you want a boss killer then yeah this build probably isn't for you. I dont think it was ever touted as one (in fact the guide itself points that out as a weak point). It does very well at quite a few things though. If you're looking for a boss killer, try gc mines or a necro summoner, they can clear bosses on like a 1ex budget :)
Last edited by arelil on Apr 14, 2020, 9:23:01 PM
I have one small problem with this build. Es regen is very slow and not sure how to fix. Usually isn't a problem unless in maps with degen grounds. 4 sec is not enough for full es.

Not sure if picking up es leech is useful but I have it. if its not useful can pick up the es/ev cluster above the life/ev cluster nodes. Planning on swapping the Large cluster jewel (chaos version) to Spell version so I can pick up damage as well as es.

Otherwise im very happy with this build. Thank you for an amazing guide. I did make some modifications. ie using a large cluster jewel. The only things left that I want to upgrade is the watchers eye and an awaked swift affliction.

I managed to cap resists even with a unset ring so planning on getting clarity(mana as es)+mal watcher eye. Dropping disp for zelotry.

I am sitting at 4.5k HP and 2.5k es. with 780k. tooltip dps. Not sure how to check pob properly.

Things I have completed with this so far build:

Sirus 8
HOGM - swap blight with Scorching ray, lvl 16+.
Elder
Shaper
all guardians
132/154 maps
Last edited by tannakhan on Apr 14, 2020, 9:35:01 PM
Hello,
I was trying to figure out an amulet,

4) If your amulet rolled life, just craft an endurance charge and you're done.
Otherwise, annul the amulet until you have one spare prefix and two spare suffixes

I annuled it and lost the chaos damage, does that mean it all went to waste? 4ex for the awakener orb? They cost like 4 ex.

Thanks,
Richard
"
Rijaca wrote:
Hello,
I was trying to figure out an amulet,

4) If your amulet rolled life, just craft an endurance charge and you're done.
Otherwise, annul the amulet until you have one spare prefix and two spare suffixes

I annuled it and lost the chaos damage, does that mean it all went to waste? 4ex for the awakener orb? They cost like 4 ex.

Thanks,
Richard

Yes, the amulet is dead. You could probably sell the base or try to craft something nice on it to recuperate some cost but basically its down the drain. Welcome to crafting in Path of Exile.
"
Another six-portal to Sirus.

This build is useless against endgame bosses and is constantly getting oneshot even with flasks up.

Advice to anybody looking to start this up: DO NOT BOTHER unless you have 100+ exalts to dump on perfect gear because it can't do anything against endgame content otherwise.

Try getting good maybe. You can tank most of sirus' shit except the die beam, and even then dodge can save your ass
Your gloves and boots are a dump

Btw to people who ruined an elder hunter amulet with an annul:
You can hit T1 dot multi + int or chaos gems in about 150 aberrant fossils, which is about.. 300 chaos or so tops?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=2&bi=5883&m=fossil&f=|1|&i=|3|5|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%22652%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:2},%22654%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:2},%221656%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1},%221667%22:{%22l%22:82,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 15, 2020, 4:42:06 AM
Hello guys.
Today i have killed Sirus for my first time after a first attempt failed.

For those who are complaining about the build just improve your gear and take a look for youtube videos about the fight.

For me, it was really easy to kill Sirus after seeing the video from Primordial. You have to play close and learn how to dodge the strong attacks.

"
Primordial wrote:

i kill awakener 8 deathless everytime.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgdrrxwz1Y&feature=youtu.be

I think that every build has to know the boss mechanical so i don't think that this is a reason to complain about the work made by Darkxellmc.

Thank you Darkxellmc for the build and thank you Primordial for the video!
I league started delirium with this build and despite a rough leveling (mostly because first week of delirium was madness and I was also kinda rushing maps) I really enjoyed it.
I still struggle on sirus' last phase when he ports away from screen, but I'm still learning how to position properly.
I'm lvl 96 having roughly 5.2k life, 2.2k ES and 500k shaper DPS on ED. There is still margin to improve: get all awakened gems, chaos multi on gloves, % life on rings and belt, get the helmet enchant... But at this point I'm happy with this build and I'm trying other builds. The clear is amazing and I only die when I abuse the face tanks for max DPS with blight and ED - and I never felt bleeding to be so problematic as with other builds (still dont have a corrupted blood jewel). POB: https://pastebin.com/H9ZA3DSR
I did all the content in game: Uber Elder, Uber atziri, sirus, deathless simulacrum, you name it...

Anyway, I just wanted to let the OP know this build is great!

Spoiler

Current goal is to upgarde the saphire ring to be more close to the ruby ring.

Is there anything else I'm missing or something I messed up?
Last edited by Pur5uit on Apr 15, 2020, 12:13:10 PM
"
xxsolerxx wrote:

I think that every build has to know the boss mechanical so i don't think that this is a reason to complain about the work made by Darkxellmc.
Yeah 90% of the builds have to actually do some boss mechanics to survive and get the kill, unless you dump 5 mirrors into herald / aura stacking like Empryrian then you can stand in Sirus storms and get hit by his beams and survive, but obv that build is 1) the OP exploit of the league 100% nerfed in 3.11, 2) distorting economy as hell - everything used by that build is going up in price while everything else is going down. Which means we can make non-meta builds cheaper but the "immortal" build is getting more expensive with every passing day.

Some people have just unrealistic expectations, they think "unkillable" in title means literally not figuratively and they can plant themselves in front of boss, channel blight for 5 mins and never have to move a step.

Anyway there was a patch today with 2 extra improvements / nerfs to Sirus, I wonder how much that will change in the big picture.
What should I go for? Got 6ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info