[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I thought the devouring diadem would be a solid option with the ED enchant instead of a crafted hubris. potentially even better than hubris since you gain 2 passives and with your aura setup in the helmet you can actually run a Setup of Malevolence, Discipline, Aspect of Spider and Flesh & Stone for a total Reservation of 100% .

For me the build is lacking juiced mapping potential compared to other HH builds, since every Upgrade that is obvious to me costs atleast HH budget right now :D
Love to hear you peoples thoughts though
Can anyone help me with my setup?

Feels like i'm lacking in damage especially bosses.
Can't kill Koasis in simulacrum in stage 17 or 18 as well.

please help thank you.

This is my first league doing red maps and today I did my first Sirus 8 deathless with this gear, I've been really enjoying the playstyle of the build so I haven't upgraded my gear yet because I just wanna run maps and not trade but I feel like its time to upgrade, anything that stands out as really bad and needs to be upgraded ? Got about 20ex to spend

Also thank you @Darkxellmc for the build guide, as a newer player you've made it really understandable and easy to get going, I don't think I'd have played as much as I have if I didn't have the guide. Recommend it for anyone looking for a new build
Beating Sirus A8 deathless with that gear is pretty impressive GMAK. I definitely have you beat for most gear slots and I would feel apprehensive going into that fight unless I had just leveled up. That can sound like a disguised knock, but I mean it as a compliment.
Hey. Nice build. Does all the content without too much trouble (Sirus A8 and everything else possible). Just edit a single target from 3/10 please to -1000/10, so it would be highlighted for those who maybe just started poe or are on a lower budget because dodging bosses projectiles and everything they throw at you for 10 minutes will be your life and 10ex will not get you far. In another hand, it takes 30 seconds to get map cleared. Well done with the build and have fun!
man i play in ps4 you recommneded your build for start?
Anyone could suggest changes needed to implement HH into this build? A friend of mine got one and lends me from time to time, but it just gives a tiny boost. Anything I can do to utilize it more?

Would you veil craft or exalt slam my new belt, not lacking any resists or anything, so debating leaving it, or trying to slam for the hunter chaos damage?

"
BlindingGMAK wrote:

This is my first league doing red maps and today I did my first Sirus 8 deathless with this gear, I've been really enjoying the playstyle of the build so I haven't upgraded my gear yet because I just wanna run maps and not trade but I feel like its time to upgrade, anything that stands out as really bad and needs to be upgraded ? Got about 20ex to spend

Also thank you @Darkxellmc for the build guide, as a newer player you've made it really understandable and easy to get going, I don't think I'd have played as much as I have if I didn't have the guide. Recommend it for anyone looking for a new build

Yeah, that's good fighting mechanics you got there mate! :p

Your boots are kinda meh, 30% ms and dodge really makes a difference.
Your gear is good, just very basic. It goes up from here, a lot. Glad to see you already killed a8 sirus tho, impressive, especially for your first league! ^^

"
Viktranka wrote:

Anyway there was a patch today with 2 extra improvements / nerfs to Sirus, I wonder how much that will change in the big picture.

The changes to sirus this patch are pretty minor. I just wish his TP skill put the rotating die beam on a 2-3 seconds cooldown if it's not already, as tp+die beam can often lead to very unfair deaths, there's too many random variables in this combo.

Other than that, I think the fight is in a very good place now, but that's apparently an unpopular opinion. It's trendy to shit on sirus design, so I guess I'm a hipster now :p

"
SacredRA wrote:
Hey. Nice build. Does all the content without too much trouble (Sirus A8 and everything else possible). Just edit a single target from 3/10 please to -1000/10, so it would be highlighted for those who maybe just started poe or are on a lower budget because dodging bosses projectiles and everything they throw at you for 10 minutes will be your life and 10ex will not get you far. In another hand, it takes 30 seconds to get map cleared. Well done with the build and have fun!

Ty :p
Yeah, I should put more emphasis on how low the damage is.
Problem is: If I put it more forward, people who still want to play ED will turn themselves towards other guides that have even lower singletarget (Zizaran actually claims his wand ED setup to be "good boss damage" in his pros/cons section, not really sure what he's trying to do there...).
Also, there's still lower damage builds out there. HoA guardian, 300k dps immortal juggs... But they're very niche, and I totally agree that ED's damage is often oversold, when it's very subpar in reality. I guess its popularity puts it in the "does everything well" category, when in reality it has a huge singletarget drawback that you can only life with heavy investment.

"
bot_cms wrote:
man i play in ps4 you recommneded your build for start?

No.

"
cna wrote:
Anyone could suggest changes needed to implement HH into this build? A friend of mine got one and lends me from time to time, but it just gives a tiny boost. Anything I can do to utilize it more?

I'd respecc to assassin, equip two cospri's malice and a carcass jack. Socket some ice nova, get some generic crit spell tree...
Yeah, something like that.

In all seriousness, HH doesn't go very well with non poison dot builds. If you can get your hand on a headhunter sometimes, maybe you could reroll a char just for it, depends how much time you're willing to invest.
Hi, i'm new with this build, actually going t15+ without problems, but i am looking for idea what should i upgrade now, i got around 600c.

POB: https://pastebin.com/c4wsY37Y

Weapons

Armor

Jewels

Flasks

Last edited by LogazdoR on Apr 15, 2020, 6:04:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info