[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Why do some people use crown of the inward eye instead of the vertex ? is it better or something ?
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Guys how are you doing in Simulacrum? That Kosis bastard that appears in wave 19 seens unkillable... And the chaos damage that usually bypass energy shield doesn't seen to have effect on him, even when he appears in maps I noticed my ED damage does not bypass his shield, and whenever he does the beam thing it comes again to full...

I just sold my Simulacrums because I found not worth losing exp to that boss.

The only true 'one-shot' from Kosis is his big jump where he sends a shockwave out in a circle around him. Beyond that, you shouldnt be getting one-banged, moreso its usually a quick sequence of 2-3 hits that end up overwhelming you. Boosting EHP + Boosting DPS both help to increase survivability (ED returns a % of DoT damage dealt as life, so the more dmg = the more recovery). First I would get better rings (ideally with +endurance charges) & replace belt with a well-rolled stygian + abyssal gem. Both of these should be able to be done for under 50c. Next, would replace soultstrike with a +life & +DoT quiver (wouldn't go for double DoT yet as even the cheap ones are like 2-3 ex). Get boots with dodge on them, get gloves with life on them. For jewels, you're running Wither totems, you probably dont need spreading rot. I would remove + replace with a life+Dot multi jewel. You also have a skill tree 'loop' on the right side of your tree, you should unsocket the str+dex small passive nodes near the 'Method to the Madness' notable. Would also unspec from the 'Quick Recovery' wheel on the left of your tree and take those 3 + the other 2 points you're getting back to pick up the Herbalism wheel.
Thanks for the tips. I'll try to improve... But I really need the endurance craft and I can't seen to unlock it no matter what I do. Last time I tryed a craft services I got scammed of 5 ex so I'm not the most trustfull person around. If anyone here can help I appreciate.

Kosis is not really one-shotting me, it's just that I don't seen to do enough damage so it takes forever... On a rare T15 map with 40% delirium took about 10 minutes between dodges, shield charging, etc. And the fact that chaos cannot bypass his shields really baffled me. I know it's a l2p issue, but losing exp really sucks.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Thanks for the tips. I'll try to improve... But I really need the endurance craft and I can't seen to unlock it no matter what I do. Last time I tryed a craft services I got scammed of 5 ex so I'm not the most trustfull person around. If anyone here can help I appreciate.

You can buy veiled rings or amulets on the market for a couple chaos each until you unlock the craft if you want to do it yourself - it shouldn't be that expensive.

Otherwise I can craft it for you if you message me in-game.
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:

You can buy veiled rings or amulets on the market for a couple chaos each until you unlock the craft if you want to do it yourself - it shouldn't be that expensive.

Otherwise I can craft it for you if you message me in-game.

I tried for a week spamming trade 1 and trade 820, only got ONE answer...

I'll buy some gear and talk to you, thanks!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
sikduck wrote:
Why do some people use crown of the inward eye instead of the vertex ? is it better or something ?
It gives you damage based on how much mana (even reserved) and ES you have, also I imagine easier to find enchanted one maybe? It's a common awakener drop. You will need enlighten 4 probably though.

"
Shuggananas wrote:

Also hard to believe people rocking a 10ex bow but having a dump amulet or belt, just strange
This isn't strange, this makes a lot of sense, upgrading from cane to bow is a massive dps increase and also allows you to equip quiver and drop the inflated strength requirements on gear / tree for cane. I can see logic in rushing the bow while having "vanilla" amulet / belt with just life / resists.

Unless you mean super fancy bows (redeemer's slammed, white sockets, delve +1 to int / str gems etc.), the basic double dot bow is ~7ex in crafting cost if you accept 1 dead mod on it that doesn't even affect your dps that much.

What I don't understand is people using crappy talismans (opportunity cost for losing an annoint is way too much imo, and there are tons of cheap ones), people not buying lvl 20 / 21 gems on their main skill, or people doing the reverse, buying expensive uniques like 6l hyrri, green nightmare etc. while neglecting the weapon.
"

I'll buy some gear and talk to you, thanks!!

Use the offical trade site. Stat filter to Of Veiled, search for Rings.

Buy any of them. I know the trade site has its issues but the trade chat IG is toxic and full spam bots. At least thsi way you can directly PM someone.
"
frostzor27 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Jy8v4JFl

Btw: "veiled" = prefix, "of the veil" = suffix, you want suffix for endurance charge

P.S. Didn't check if this mod has minimal level requirement, I'd recommend buying high lvl rings first in case there's a minimal level.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 14, 2020, 4:43:18 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
sikduck wrote:
It gives you damage based on how much mana (even reserved) and ES you have, also I imagine easier to find enchanted one maybe? It's a common awakener drop. You will need enlighten 4 probably though.

But it's a massive energy shield downgrade no ? the guide specefies that we should atleast have 2200 ES, wouldn't not using the vertex / rare hubris be bad survivability wise? they will have like less than 1.5k ES no ?
"
frostzor27 wrote:

Kosis is not really one-shotting me, it's just that I don't seen to do enough damage so it takes forever... On a rare T15 map with 40% delirium took about 10 minutes between dodges, shield charging, etc. And the fact that chaos cannot bypass his shields really baffled me. I know it's a l2p issue, but losing exp really sucks.

You can clear literally everything including sirus 8 farming with 0 endurance charge crafts
It's just QOL
Checking your gear, you're level 93 but your gloves, belt and boots are levelling tier, it wouldn't be expensive to improve them
Also 2 life flasks.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 14, 2020, 5:57:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info