[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
arelil wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
arelil wrote:

Huh, I did not know that, thanks! So to clarify - thats an overall 10% more damage boost then, as its multiplying all damage you are dealing to them by 1.1x?
Well apparently it's not 10% more because it stacks additively with wither and despair, so you'd have to count that first. But if you have A LOT of "increased damage" of various kinds it could potentially beat 30% increased chaos damage from another cluster notable.

hrmm, know of any way to test those #'s out in PoB? Not seeing any way to tweak % increased dmg done to enemies, and the node itself doesnt seem to directly impact ED DPS when I pick it up on PoB :S

You have to check the enemy is hindered condition which is next to the enemy is blindet. To have this checkbox available you have to allocate touch of cruelty.
For me, its only a small damage gain to 30% increased chaos damage, but still worth it.
Perhaps I'm overlooking something, but trying to craft the 100 RES MATATL boots as listed in the guide. It says 5ex + -- which is doable, but any Two-Toned Boots base with MATATL over the past few days has been like 17 - 20 ex +

Is this normal or am I looking at the wrong shit?
"
TeppyTV wrote:
Perhaps I'm overlooking something, but trying to craft the 100 RES MATATL boots as listed in the guide. It says 5ex + -- which is doable, but any Two-Toned Boots base with MATATL over the past few days has been like 17 - 20 ex +

Is this normal or am I looking at the wrong shit?

Well, the trade link used to be filled with 5-10c items, for t1 life and free prefix...
I guess prices rise substantially when I put a trade link in the guide, as everyone just uses it and doesn't think much about it. It's easy to follow a link and buy whatever, a bit harder to think about the item a bit for most people apparently ^^'
Looks like you'll have to find an alternative way...

Hint: it's probably this way... Already crafted seems to be the cheapest rn. The (Doom Goad) pair for 4ex as of posting is really good, would buy.
As of April 13th 2020 currently looking for any two toned boots with t1 life and MATATL's only produced 3 results and the cheapest one is 17 ex. Is there a reason for this?
Can someone look at my build and point out what I should prioritize upgrading?

Cheers

"
OroOroOro wrote:
As of April 13th 2020 currently looking for any two toned boots with t1 life and MATATL's only produced 3 results and the cheapest one is 17 ex. Is there a reason for this?

Look at the post directly above yours...
Great build man was able to do all content (except uber elder can't get him to spawn yet) including Awakener 8 and HOGM with your balefire tips. Had to go off the rails a little bit couldn't get a lot of the jewels but the build was extremely strong anyways. Can't imagine this baby min maxed. Anyway here was the gear for Awakener 8 thank a ton again!

Last edited by TalkinBidness on Apr 14, 2020, 8:40:37 AM

So fucking afraind to annull this and lose one of the mods :(

Also, is there another good movement skill to use in the place of flame dash? I intend to use Enlighten in my helm to have room for flesh and stone:

and I can't seen to find a way to 6l or get the last socket to be blue on my chest:

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
You don't really need a 6l chest and in fact I prefer 5l because then you can use phase run.
"
shadowscion wrote:
You don't really need a 6l chest and in fact I prefer 5l because then you can use phase run.

I like it too but you can't jump gaps... I dunno I followed the build and can't seen to be that unkillable as it says XD I know I lack some gear and I can't unlock the endurance charge craft no matter what I do... no one want to sell veiled rings/amulets these days.

So I am trying to add flesh and stone, but I need to take flame dash outta my helm so I have some mana for it.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info