[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi can you teach me on how to craft the belt ? which fossil work the best or should i just spam alt regal/scour alch or just buy it on market for around 5-10ex depending on the affixes?
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
shadowscion wrote:
You don't really need a 6l chest and in fact I prefer 5l because then you can use phase run.

I like it too but you can't jump gaps... I dunno I followed the build and can't seen to be that unkillable as it says XD I know I lack some gear and I can't unlock the endurance charge craft no matter what I do... no one want to sell veiled rings/amulets these days.

So I am trying to add flesh and stone, but I need to take flame dash outta my helm so I have some mana for it.

Flame Dash doesnt need to be in the helmet. You can buy a cheap corrupted lvl 3 enlighten and put it where Flesh and Stone is, and Socket Flesh and Stone in your boots for increased duration.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
I like it too but you can't jump gaps... I dunno I followed the build and can't seen to be that unkillable as it says XD I know I lack some gear and I can't unlock the endurance charge craft no matter what I do... no one want to sell veiled rings/amulets these days.

So I am trying to add flesh and stone, but I need to take flame dash outta my helm so I have some mana for it.
Well you could use unset ring to put flame dash there but you lose either 32 res or 6% life for that from prefix.
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Hi can you teach me on how to craft the belt ? which fossil work the best or should i just spam alt regal/scour alch or just buy it on market for around 5-10ex depending on the affixes?

i've got this by spamming Pristine & Prismatic fossils. Life roll is not t1 so i'm planning to roll another belt. It took me ~150 tries so prepare to waste some currency.
Last edited by lehlehich on Apr 14, 2020, 12:07:13 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
shadowscion wrote:
You don't really need a 6l chest and in fact I prefer 5l because then you can use phase run.

Definitely not unkillable but pretty much the only times I die (other than big bosses) are when for some reason Contagion wont cast and ED wont spread so I'm just standing there with my you know what in my hand. The one-two style is actually fairly frustrating (might as well play CA and do it in one click) and probably making a new character soon.
Last edited by shadowscion on Apr 14, 2020, 1:15:16 PM
"
shadowscion wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
shadowscion wrote:

Definitely not unkillable but pretty much the only times I die (other than big bosses) are when for some reason Contagion wont cast and ED wont spread so I'm just standing there with my you know what in my hand. Actually fairly frustrating and probably making a new character soon.

Know what I hate? Skill cancelling. Sometimes I'm faster than the game and cast contagion + ED so fast that Ed cancels contagion.

Same happens for Wither totems, sometimes my Wither + Cont + ED combo just ends up casting Cont...

This is a huge problem when you have to have asinine reflexes to dodge stuff like this league.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
u tried Despair on ring for this build ?
Guys how are you doing in Simulacrum? That Kosis bastard that appears in wave 19 seens unkillable... And the chaos damage that usually bypass energy shield doesn't seen to have effect on him, even when he appears in maps I noticed my ED damage does not bypass his shield, and whenever he does the beam thing it comes again to full...

I just sold my Simulacrums because I found not worth losing exp to that boss.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
whitewing789 wrote:

Just spam pristines on a hunter belt with 20% life quality

I see people are still wasting money on 6Ling hyrris
Also hard to believe people rocking a 10ex bow but having a dump amulet or belt, just strange
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 14, 2020, 2:30:14 PM
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Guys how are you doing in Simulacrum? That Kosis bastard that appears in wave 19 seens unkillable... And the chaos damage that usually bypass energy shield doesn't seen to have effect on him, even when he appears in maps I noticed my ED damage does not bypass his shield, and whenever he does the beam thing it comes again to full...

I just sold my Simulacrums because I found not worth losing exp to that boss.

Doing Simulacrum deathless with about 40ex gear Kosis u just need to learn mechanics, when he shoots fire shit on u, u ran no matter what, when hes loading the ball u cant bypass his energy shield u need to break it to stop channeling it is more about mechanics not build becouse this build is pretty solid i must say was struggling with A8 sirus and Kosis also at the beggining and i was about to change it but i learned how to play with it and its awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info