[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Do I need to have a specific configuration on path of building to calculate my damage? I'm comparing my build with the cheaper option of yours and mine only deal about 60% of your damage even tho I have a more gear than you.

I just import mine, doesn't touch any settings in the calculations tab since I don't know what to do.
Hey, does the guide to craft endgame bow still works??

Thank,
really funny build!!
"
Do I need to have a specific configuration on path of building to calculate my damage? I'm comparing my build with the cheaper option of yours and mine only deal about 60% of your damage even tho I have a more gear than you.

I just import mine, doesn't touch any settings in the calculations tab since I don't know what to do.
Open another copy of POB and check what's ticked: are both builds having the same amount of wither stacks? do they both have the same auras / aspect enabled? do they have flasks up? (that one is in "items" not "config" tab), do they have frenzy charges for example? (only tick that if you also have source of frenzy charges like green nightmare or glove / quiver mod or some other way)

And of course does the drop down show the same spell, for example both are on essence drain not blight or anything.
In order to get the quiver with both chaos dot multi and dot multi, the only way is to spam aberrant? I did 30 tries, I'm getting chaos res and chaos DOT most of the time. Any tips from anyone who got to craft one?
dot multi isn't tagged with anything, so it doesn't get any benefit from aberrant fossils. you'll be looking at a lot more than 30 tries to hit both mods.
"
arelil wrote:

I actually swapped to a large chaos cluster jewel, there is a tradeoff between 'always-on' damage for the chaos jewel vs. damage spikes on the spell damage jewel when you have arcane surge up. Touch of Cruelty isn't that great of a pick-up on the jewel in my opinion though, as you're only getting a (very conditional) 10% increased damage multi on it. Instead I'm running unholy grace, which gives 30% dmg + 10% cast speed.

As to small jewels, you're spending 2 more points vs what you would if you just socketed a normal jewel in the slot, so yeah would agree that unless you're running a small jewel with a bunch of other solid affixes on it, and can efficiently spend those two points on something else in the tree (not just random small passives) it would probably make sense to just socket a normal jewel in and go from there.

Touch of Cruelty is "Enemies hindered by you take 10% increased chaos damage". Enemies take increased damage is a more multiplier which will generally beat 30% increased damage on unwaveringly evil.

It's not conditional if you run it alongside aspect of the spider, aspect of the spider hinders everything near you, so it has basically 100% uptime on anything you are standing near (all bosses)
guys, pardon my noob question, but when he says Aspect of Spider or F&S, what the hell is F&S?
Last edited by Arthursgf on Apr 13, 2020, 10:36:56 PM
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:

Touch of Cruelty is "Enemies hindered by you take 10% increased chaos damage". Enemies take increased damage is a more multiplier which will generally beat 30% increased damage on unwaveringly evil.

It's not conditional if you run it alongside aspect of the spider, aspect of the spider hinders everything near you, so it has basically 100% uptime on anything you are standing near (all bosses)

Huh, I did not know that, thanks! So to clarify - thats an overall 10% more damage boost then, as its multiplying all damage you are dealing to them by 1.1x?
"
Arthursgf wrote:
guys, pardon my noob question, but when he says Aspect of Spider or F&S, what the hell is F&S?
flesh & stone, aura that gives you -11% damage taken from ranged attacks and blind around (like a stibnite flask).

"
arelil wrote:

Huh, I did not know that, thanks! So to clarify - thats an overall 10% more damage boost then, as its multiplying all damage you are dealing to them by 1.1x?
Well apparently it's not 10% more because it stacks additively with wither and despair, so you'd have to count that first. But if you have A LOT of "increased damage" of various kinds it could potentially beat 30% increased chaos damage from another cluster notable.
"
Viktranka wrote:

"
arelil wrote:

Well apparently it's not 10% more because it stacks additively with wither and despair, so you'd have to count that first. But if you have A LOT of "increased damage" of various kinds it could potentially beat 30% increased chaos damage from another cluster notable.

hrmm, know of any way to test those #'s out in PoB? Not seeing any way to tweak % increased dmg done to enemies, and the node itself doesnt seem to directly impact ED DPS when I pick it up on PoB :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info