[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Esp3n wrote:
Best secondary affix on the Watcher's Eye after Malevolence DoT multi?

Unaffected by bleeding is pretty pog imo.
If you still have wicked ward but no soul strike, start of recharge is real nice. Anything on disc is quite nice tbh.
Absolute best would be recovery rate on malev, or clarity as extra ES (though I didn't think about how to fit it in).
Greetings ED/Contagion players!

I'm going through this leauge thanks to this build guide (first time tbh), but i'am still getting one shoting by simulacrum boyz in 17-20 wave's. What should i upgrade for now? I've spend my 11 ex to bow, now i got +-400c.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/adSXhd6t

Weapon section

Armor Section

Jewels and Amulet

Flasks

Last edited by LogazdoR on Apr 13, 2020, 3:25:36 PM
"
arelil wrote:

I have a big post about cluster jewels on page 316. Basically, yes they are super worthwhile (if you get well-rolled jewels), I went to a 1 large - 2 medium - 2 small setup and boosted my overall DPS by ~10% with no real downside. Can look at the setup I'm currently running on my profile. I personally am not a huge fan of that megalomaniac, unless you get a super stacked one it's just not worth the dead point, especially when you can instead be getting 5% DoT multi from the equivalent small node by using a normal medium cluster jewel.

I'm not convinced that its worth running a 2nd small cluster jewel after Elusive compared to just running a rare jewel. 1 pt for 7% life + 30%+ damage or 20%+ damage and 10% all res.

I haven't tried the spell damage large jewel, but I feel like a large chaos cluster jewel with 8 passive, Unholy grace, Touch of cruelty, Wicked Pall is also better - it also provides 10% More damage from Touch of Cruelty (permanent uptime if you use Aspect of the Spider), and adds more damage overall.
Last edited by ShAd0w3d on Apr 13, 2020, 4:28:24 PM
"
ShAd0w3d wrote:
"
arelil wrote:

I have a big post about cluster jewels on page 316. Basically, yes they are super worthwhile (if you get well-rolled jewels), I went to a 1 large - 2 medium - 2 small setup and boosted my overall DPS by ~10% with no real downside. Can look at the setup I'm currently running on my profile. I personally am not a huge fan of that megalomaniac, unless you get a super stacked one it's just not worth the dead point, especially when you can instead be getting 5% DoT multi from the equivalent small node by using a normal medium cluster jewel.

I'm not convinced that its worth running a 2nd small cluster jewel after Elusive compared to just running a rare jewel. 1 pt for 7% life + 30%+ damage or 20%+ damage and 10% all res.

I haven't tried the spell damage large jewel, but I feel like a large chaos cluster jewel with 8 passive, Unholy grace, Touch of cruelty, Wicked Pall is also better - it also provides 10% More damage from Touch of Cruelty (permanent uptime if you use Aspect of the Spider), and adds more damage overall.

I actually swapped to a large chaos cluster jewel, there is a tradeoff between 'always-on' damage for the chaos jewel vs. damage spikes on the spell damage jewel when you have arcane surge up. Touch of Cruelty isn't that great of a pick-up on the jewel in my opinion though, as you're only getting a (very conditional) 10% increased damage multi on it. Instead I'm running unholy grace, which gives 30% dmg + 10% cast speed.

As to small jewels, you're spending 2 more points vs what you would if you just socketed a normal jewel in the slot, so yeah would agree that unless you're running a small jewel with a bunch of other solid affixes on it, and can efficiently spend those two points on something else in the tree (not just random small passives) it would probably make sense to just socket a normal jewel in and go from there.
After deciding not to make some of the larger investment upgrades, like Annuling my double influence amulet, pushing for Elder Culling gloves, Hunter orbing a belt, and going for a relevant Watchers Eye, I managed to farm enough resources for a HH. Props to the author, I'm able to clear any content in the game with my current setup. A8 Sirius is no prob.

My question is, are there any builds I can share some of my gear with that will complement a HH. This was a milestone I set about a week or 2 ago, and managed to hit it. I've just never used one, and I know they aren't doing much for DoT builds.

Any ideas or input from the community or authors is much appreciated.
I'm trying to craft the 10ex+ bow and at the part to rolled the T1 damage over time modifier using alt orbs. I'm new to crafting, but I've spent over 3k alt orbs and still not got it. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: very new to crafting so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Last edited by TeppyTV on Apr 13, 2020, 6:10:37 PM
Hello fellow ED/CO players,I love this build and following this guide step by step, but I just cannot figure out how you get endurance charges with this build. Can anyone please explain me this?

thanks all!
"
TeppyTV wrote:
I'm trying to craft the 10ex+ bow and at the part to rolled the T1 damage over time modifier using alt orbs. I'm new to crafting, but I've spent over 3k alt orbs and still not got it.
Is your bow lvl 82+?

"
Stealthwing wrote:
Hello fellow ED/CO players,I love this build and following this guide step by step, but I just cannot figure out how you get endurance charges with this build.
You craft them on the rings / neck.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TeppyTV wrote:
I'm trying to craft the 10ex+ bow and at the part to rolled the T1 damage over time modifier using alt orbs. I'm new to crafting, but I've spent over 3k alt orbs and still not got it.
Is your bow lvl 82+?

"
Stealthwing wrote:
Hello fellow ED/CO players,I love this build and following this guide step by step, but I just cannot figure out how you get endurance charges with this build.
You craft them on the rings / neck.

Ow lol now I get it. "minimum endurance charges". this insane! thanks bro
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TeppyTV wrote:
Is your bow lvl 82+?

Oof, I'm an idiot. So many wasted currency hahaha. Thank you though, now I know where I went wrong!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info