[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
On Your Knees wrote:
"
I personally am not a huge fan of that megalomaniac, unless you get a super stacked one it's just not worth the dead point, especially when you can instead be getting 5% DoT multi from the equivalent small node by using a normal medium cluster jewel.

Does 20% Chaos damage beat 5% Dot Multi? Does POB calculate DoT correct or do I need to add some particular forks. The jewel I linked seems worth the downside of 1 dead node as long as +1 max res and 20% Chaos damage are worth a point. Usually you have to travel 2 unnecessary nodes for +1 all res. The 10% max life +20 flat I believe is one of the more sought after passives for anyone concerned with hp on a Megalomaniac.

The thing is, you need to look at overall opportunity cost. Effectively, you're spending 4 points for a grand total of 20% chaos damage, 20 flat life + 10% life, and +1% max all ele res, but you cannot socket a small jewel into it, which is a huge inefficiency due to the crazy stats you can get on small jewels. A normal medium -> small setup costs a total of 6 points, so two more than what you're spending. Taking a look at one of my two setups, here's what I'm getting for 6 points: 5% DoT multiplier + 5% lightning res + 6% fire res + 5% all res + 24% increased DoT damage + 35% chaos damage + 18% max life + 20 flat life. Yes, this is an extreme example, but there are jewels that are 80% of the way to where these are at (they have the correct nodes, but not all the + ele res affixes) that you can pick up for under 100c still.
"
fizo1 wrote:
I've just killed Sirus at awakener lvl5 few hours ago, i uses all portals unfortunatly but i managed to kill it.

One advice from me - get culling strike on your gloves or bow. Usually the last 10%HP of the bosses fights are the hardest, but if you have this skill, you will skip the thoughtest phases. Also make sure to follow the guide strictly and dont post comments before finishing the build.

just lvl your char a little further - invest in some better gear.

i kill awakener 8 deathless everytime.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgdrrxwz1Y&feature=youtu.be

@EdenIsBack
Why not standard hybrid es + life rather than MoM? Is it more safe that way?
Last edited by majkon on Apr 13, 2020, 6:44:13 AM
I sometimes feel like culling strike doesn't work.
"
Didonik wrote:
I sometimes feel like culling strike doesn't work.

I just tested and it works. Here is the proof: Maze of the minotaur boss, fight is kinda long (40s), as my gear is bad :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqrAXA9KCQ
Best secondary affix on the Watcher's Eye after Malevolence DoT multi?
Finally hit 1m ED tooltip DPS in HO with no pots / infused channeling / stacks of anything, with 5k life + 2k ES. Something I've been pushing for a while to hit, figured I had to post it ha :)

Last edited by arelil on Apr 13, 2020, 10:35:11 AM
This build just gets oneshot constantly. Very frustrating.
"
This build just gets oneshot constantly. Very frustrating.

You are missing a lot of life on your gear. Pob says you have only 4,3k life and just about 2k es, thats fairly low. Try to get rid of these gloves and get better boots, otherwise your stuff look fine.
Can anyone check my build I still seem to be dying way more than I think I should.

https://pastebin.com/cp7ThJts

Last edited by xX_Mankind_Xx on Apr 13, 2020, 2:16:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info