[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@jonashovien: your character is hidden so comments are hard to make... For me the endurance charges brought a lot to my char.

I am also struggling with the build (but I am rly bad...).

I clear alched T16 maps easily, t16 bosses take some time; I clear conquerors deathless - drox takes A LOT of time; I die to sirus because I can't dot him for reg, so I have no sustain (main problem here is ME: I am very slow in my brain so I can't stay close to sirus and I have the feeling he is always off screen - but problem there is me); I CAN'T KILL minotaur...
"
FakelZ wrote:

Not much to improve, jewell cost around 50 ex, have currency but too lazy to invest more. Good clear speed, but overall damage is't that great.

I mean yeah this build is definitely not a boss killer, but to improve DPS: double DoT quiver, Malevolence watchers eye (can be picked up for 10ex), respec passive tree to use a %increased chaos damage / %increased spell damage large cluster with two medium / small clusters. Try and find some shaper rings with increased spell damage + Life + Ele res that you can craft an endurance charge onto - to multimod an item you have to 'spend' a suffix slot on the multimod, suffixes are very valuable as thats where we stack ele res / spell dmg / endurance charges. After those changes you should be up ~35% overall DPS on the build.

"
jonashovinen wrote:
I see so many people with the same problem that keeps getting ignored. And that problem is getting 1 shotted on maps, and not being able to kill Sirus / other bosses.

What I find very frustrating is that this exact same question keeps coming up with detailed info on the current gear and / or with a link to the profile.

I have the same problem, I am stuck in lvl 92 and I keep getting 1 shotted even on maps as low as tier 11. My personal problem being (probably) the missing endurance charges, but what I find very VERY troublesome is that people with near perfect gear are reporting the SAME problem.

Someone with a lot of experience with this build (pref. lvl 100 etc.) please respond, there's so many of us that struggle with the same problem.

Am not 100, but still rarely am dying outside of the odd kosis slam on t20 simulacrum, t19 map 100% delirium farming, etc. That being said, I have done uber elder & sirus deathless on this build. Big things are endurance charges, and base EHP. Right now I have 5k HP + 2k ES + am running a lvl 20 CWDT + Steelskin + Withering step gem link combo that gives me another 2.3k shield up to every 1.5 seconds. Also, making sure you always have an ED DoT on a boss is huge, as you're healed for a portion of damage dealt, meaning that you'll constantly be on full life.
Last edited by arelil on Apr 12, 2020, 10:12:49 AM
"
arelil wrote:
"
JohnyStalker wrote:

PlS wake up ! This Build is a big lie ! I dont say it is bad but the "UNKILLABLE" is only ADVERTISMENT maybe if you spent 150 ex you die less. I play last leage with a freezing pulse Totem Build and it was more fun for less investment ! That is so sad because the Build creator wrote the bild with much love and very professionel.

Dude your gear isn't even close to good, you are missing a number of key components and what you do have isn't well rolled; of course your build is going to feel squishy. Even when I was running on a sub-10ex version of this build at the beginning of the league I was ripping through T16's with no problems.

Yes i know my gear is not good! but i see here MANY posts they have good gear (like the guy i Quote) and they said all the same: it feels squishy! so ...

Guys, i finally dropped these, they have the Matatl's mod... other mods are not so great...

Do you recommend recrafting? Slamming anullments? ... i am still gaining experience with crafting, any help is much appreciated
"
JohnyStalker wrote:
"
arelil wrote:
"
JohnyStalker wrote:

PlS wake up ! This Build is a big lie ! I dont say it is bad but the "UNKILLABLE" is only ADVERTISMENT maybe if you spent 150 ex you die less. I play last leage with a freezing pulse Totem Build and it was more fun for less investment ! That is so sad because the Build creator wrote the bild with much love and very professionel.

Dude your gear isn't even close to good, you are missing a number of key components and what you do have isn't well rolled; of course your build is going to feel squishy. Even when I was running on a sub-10ex version of this build at the beginning of the league I was ripping through T16's with no problems.

Yes i know my gear is not good! but i see here MANY posts they have good gear (like the guy i Quote) and they said all the same: it feels squishy! so ...

To be fair, there's also something else in the mix.

Evasion based characters are really good at giving you a false sense of security. This build can tank shaper slams, recovers from them in half a second, and has 80+% chance to not even get hit in the first place. It doesn't really get better than this.
But yet it stills feels squishy, and you die often.

On a typical map that's going to oneshot you at some point, you usually see it coming. Each small hit deals damage, more than usual, so you're mentally in a state where you expect to be hit harder/get oneshot.

With an evasion/dodge build, you don't even get hit 80% of the time. So sometimes you tank nuclear shit (like in the meme uber atziri double flameblast tank video) and don't even realize that this would have 100% killed you if you didn't dodge it. This leads to a false sense of security which makes you tank stuff no build should be able to tank, because you're actually getting away with it most of the time.

It feels squishy. Yes. Do you die more often than with your average ice shot squishy raider? Maybe.
Is it actually squishy? Not really... I have yet to see someone facetank depth 600+ aul with a squishy build...
do we have to use Amber Amulet as a base ? I realized that i need 32 strength in order to have enough to use Empower 4, do you think Agate amulet works as well ?(strength+int) because Amber amulet base elder prices is going crazy in the market
"
As soon as you acquire Spreading rot, socket it near blood drinker to let your blight apply wither.

Except that you need 40 int in radius for wither to apply - and none of the nodes in your skill tree steps have 40 int selected in radius?
can someone post trade links for rings, amulet, belt and boots, gloves, please? I`ve found different and also don`t want to mess with build, please and thanks.
Gold is most liberating of metals.

I think the main Problem is if you not complete with you gear (what means around 6-10 ex) the chance to get a hit is more high and with a ehp around 4500+mom you die often at endgame content. Many endgame bosses do around 5000 - 6000 dmg and so you are oneshot.
By other builds you have by the half way of you endgear a ehp around 6500 so you have one hit free and with good flask management and high damge output you have a chance to do the endgame content (maybe with a few deaths but you can kill a guardian or other bosses)
this are only my opinion... maybe you can help many guys here with the same problem ( maybe a cwdt +steelskin setpup)
Last edited by JohnyStalker on Apr 12, 2020, 1:07:33 PM
I just tried my first Sirus fight (ever) and it was a complete disaster.
Is my build not good enough yet, am I missing something essential or it should be just my lack of knowledge of the fight?

I also seem to be dying too much on t14 maps,
I am stuck at 90 and cant level up anymore because of all the dying

https://pastebin.com/ZMv0tiP1
Last edited by dimitrec on Apr 12, 2020, 1:21:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info