[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi guys need a little help with the build, at level 93 now, but having a really hard time to get past it. Farming Delirium splinter in tropical Island maps perfect put I die a lot. Anything I ned to focus in upgrading or doing somethin wrong? I have watcher's eye as well and all the gems and cluster jewels, blood corruption cannot be inflected.....don't know what's lacking on it? Thanks!
I dont have enough mana for all the auras. I currently have malevolence and discipline which leaves me with like 190 mana left, there is no way I can also have flesh and stone on.

Instead of flesh and stone, I would much rather like to get blasphemy and despair for the dps boost or enfeeble for the survivability, but like I said, after I have activated discipline and malevolence, there is no more mana left, and there is no mana reserved nodes on the tree either.

My only conclusion is that I am supposed to use a vaal discipline and only use the vaal version, but there is no mention of it in the gems section and since this guide kind of is written for new players I would assume that if that was the case then it would be explained somewhere, right?
"
schalander wrote:
I dont have enough mana for all the auras. I currently have malevolence and discipline which leaves me with like 190 mana left, there is no way I can also have flesh and stone on.

Instead of flesh and stone, I would much rather like to get blasphemy and despair for the dps boost or enfeeble for the survivability, but like I said, after I have activated discipline and malevolence, there is no more mana left, and there is no mana reserved nodes on the tree either.

My only conclusion is that I am supposed to use a vaal discipline and only use the vaal version, but there is no mention of it in the gems section and since this guide kind of is written for new players I would assume that if that was the case then it would be explained somewhere, right?

you need an enlighten 3 in the vertex...
Then you'll be able to run malev, disc and a 25% reservation of your choice, be it aspect of flesh and stone.
Hi all,

So far i like this build although it lacks damage :) I'm here asking for advice, what to upgrade next in order to boost my damage.

Which is better on Amulet +1 Chaos or Int Skills ?

please check my account for full specs.
Hey. What's the point of crafting double influenced amulet when u can get chaos multi and +1 lvl gems on pure hunter amulet? Or am I missing sth?
Last edited by Orleee on Apr 12, 2020, 6:44:37 AM
"
Orleee wrote:
Hey. What's the point of crafting double influenced amulet when u can get chaos multi and +1 lvl gems on pure hunter amulet? Or am I missing sth?

It's easier to roll using an awakener's orb than it is to roll a pure hunter amulet. A pure hunter does just as well otherwise.

Note that I'm not playing trade league this time around, so maybe the orb price is so high that using fossils would be better, idk.

Edit: just checked, the best way to roll a single hunter amulet would be fossil spam (aberrant+pristine+dense). This would cost 520c on average, and require trading for 300 fossils and 100 resonators.
Just spamming aberrant takes 220 tries instead of 100 on average, so it's not really better. But you'd at least be able to roll life, maybe.

So awakening is probably still the way to go.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 12, 2020, 8:16:02 AM
400k gmd (very low for boss this build) T16 good. Guardians not passed/no 1shot/low dmg( gear ~25ex... for dmg/no 1shot need over 100ex

Not much to improve, jewell cost around 50 ex, have currency but too lazy to invest more. Good clear speed, but overall damage is't that great.

What would you guys upgrad here? Think i am pretty much done. Maybe a rare quiver?
Last edited by Comuniou on Apr 12, 2020, 9:20:13 AM
I see so many people with the same problem that keeps getting ignored. And that problem is getting 1 shotted on maps, and not being able to kill Sirus / other bosses.

What I find very frustrating is that this exact same question keeps coming up with detailed info on the current gear and / or with a link to the profile.

I have the same problem, I am stuck in lvl 92 and I keep getting 1 shotted even on maps as low as tier 11. My personal problem being (probably) the missing endurance charges, but what I find very VERY troublesome is that people with near perfect gear are reporting the SAME problem.

Someone with a lot of experience with this build (pref. lvl 100 etc.) please respond, there's so many of us that struggle with the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info