[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

This is my items, I have a huge issue with one-shots and dying from Sirus & Kosis. I can't even kill first Sirus.
Is there something i am missing because I'm super squishy it seems like. I got all the Unique jewels socketed.

440K DPS
4566 HP
2035 ES
252/1147 Mana
"
Tolotos wrote:
Hi guys,

I recently had the luck of getting a corrupted Unnatural Instinct worth aroung 120ex from Navali:

I already have the 10ex Bow and most of the other items including Culling Strike + CDoT Gloves and the 3 Endurance Charges as well as Aspect of the Spider...

What would be the way to go from here to minmax this Character?

I've never been that far before with any Char and I'm really hyped right now :)

few things:
-swap out quiver for a double DOT multi quiver
-get a -chaos res hubris circlet with 300+ ES
-get an amulet with T1 DOT on it
-stygian vise could probably be better, life roll is good but there's not really much on ele res side. Could go for a hunter influenced one for a %increased life roll on it.
-get an awakened void manipulation gem in your ED setup
-blight -> vaal blight
-get a better quicksilver flask - rolls on % increased movement range from 20-30 on the affix, aim for as high as you can get.
-quartz flask should have a different suffix on it, we have poison immunity from pantheon. I use warding (curse immunity)
-get rid of the abyssal jewel you have socketed in your passive tree, instead get a '% increased DOT while affected by malevolence' watchers eye.
-get rid of the other abyssal jewel in your tree, instead I would go for a %increased life %increased DOT (+whatever other affixes you need) jewel
-get a large cluster jewel with unwaveringly evil, unholy grace, wicked pall, and two jewel sockets in it. Get another med + small cluster jewel combo (life on other small cluster) and socket. I have a big post a few pages back on the #'s on it.

I just dropped these. would these be fine for the build? DEX, INT will make it close to ipossible to roll 3reds and 1 blue, tho

life and resist can be added
Last edited by malohp on Apr 11, 2020, 3:12:04 PM
"
Gripen2 wrote:

This is my items, I have a huge issue with one-shots and dying from Sirus & Kosis. I can't even kill first Sirus.
Is there something i am missing because I'm super squishy it seems like. I got all the Unique jewels socketed.

440K DPS
4566 HP
2035 ES
252/1147 Mana

PlS wake up ! This Build is a big lie ! I dont say it is bad but the "UNKILLABLE" is only ADVERTISMENT maybe if you spent 150 ex you die less. I play last leage with a freezing pulse Totem Build and it was more fun for less investment ! That is so sad because the Build creator wrote the bild with much love and very professionel.
"
malohp wrote:
DEX, INT will make it close to ipossible to roll 3reds and 1 blue, tho
You can just force 3 red from the bench with the delve recipe, and then you have 50/50 chance to hit blue as last, anyway use this https://siveran.github.io/calc.html to decide how to spend your chromes, 4 link is never truly "hard" to colour.

"
JohnyStalker wrote:
I play last leage with a freezing pulse Totem Build and it was more fun for less investment !
Well... play that then? It's all up to personal preference.

I played a totem build (holy flame) couple of leagues ago and "fun" is debatable, I felt very squishy with typical mom + unreserved mana build (4k life 3,5k mana) and the only way I wouldn't die is to plant totems run offscreen... as I said personal preference but imo totem builds are very boring.

If you want a truly unkillable build play herald + aura stacking until inevitable hard nerf next league. That one you, in fact, can stand in awakener storms and shaper beams and not die. Even though if you are really trying, you can find a way to die on the aura stacking build: https://youtu.be/GXzWc58AQXk?t=100 (Maybe not on guardian, this is on scion afaik.)

And if you want a true "low investment high damage" build I heard ball lightning mines are the leader of that camp (after pyro mines got nerfed).

Tbh if you don't like essence drain playstyle you won't like the build, or any other variant of it (there's like 6 on the forums).

But that kind of comment is basically debating the superiority of Easter over Christmas. It's like "hey guys don't play this cyclone build I had more fun on volatile dead wander"... it's comparing apples and oranges...
"
JohnyStalker wrote:

PlS wake up ! This Build is a big lie ! I dont say it is bad but the "UNKILLABLE" is only ADVERTISMENT maybe if you spent 150 ex you die less. I play last leage with a freezing pulse Totem Build and it was more fun for less investment ! That is so sad because the Build creator wrote the bild with much love and very professionel.

Dude your gear isn't even close to good, you are missing a number of key components and what you do have isn't well rolled; of course your build is going to feel squishy. Even when I was running on a sub-10ex version of this build at the beginning of the league I was ripping through T16's with no problems.
Ignore his gear and the 'fun' part of his post and he's actually pretty spot on. The guide is very well written and informative but the build itself isn't any tankier than other avoidance builds, especially when initiating combat. One shots are definitely a big problem. You'll be steamrolling and then just die without any warning or explanation.
Last edited by shadowscion on Apr 11, 2020, 4:38:31 PM
dear ...

i am loving to play this build, but having problems with sirius and kosis for example.
today i have replaced my gloves and the hubris (maybe wrong decision because i have only 160ES - but -9 chaos and +40% ED damage)
next step would be my quiver to have at least double DoT.

but now i have issues with my available mana because its only 9 left after maleavolence and precision with enlighten 4 linked.
play style is changed a bit, because i cant cast ED often anymore.

3800 hp
1850 es

ED tooltip dmg 570k in my ho

would somebody be kind and check my character and give me some tips for going further ?

have 15 EX available ...

thank you
I'm curious how to fix the mana issue? I'm having so much mana problems in prolonged boss fights while running Mind over matter as build says?
I'm curious how to fix the mana issue? I'm having so much mana problems in prolonged boss fights while running Mind over matter as build says?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info