[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hi guys, a very noob question here.

I wanna drop freedom of movement and pick up corruption for damage but i have no idea if im dodge capped or not, how can i check that?
Is it possible to annul the maximum life or the +1 to all intelligence gem on the amulet after you awaken the elder amulet ?
When you buy the 2 bases, you need to look at OF ELDER and OF HUNTER right ? and there can only one of each item ?
"
ElDoN wrote:
hi guys, a very noob question here.

I wanna drop freedom of movement and pick up corruption for damage but i have no idea if im dodge capped or not, how can i check that?
There's a list of what gives you dodge in the FAQ section. You need to have 75% to be capped.

"
whitewing789 wrote:
Is it possible to annul the maximum life or the +1 to all intelligence gem on the amulet after you awaken the elder amulet ?
When you buy the 2 bases, you need to look at OF ELDER and OF HUNTER right ? and there can only one of each item ?
1. Annul can remove any mod, the ones you want or the ones you don't want have the same chance to be removed.

2. If you want to awakener orb combine, you need to have 1 mod of the influence, for example "hunter's" and "of the hunt" are both hunter mods, prefix or suffix, and if the neck has more than 1 mod of influence, you risk "copying" the wrong one.

anybody has matatl's boots for sell?
or any other top tier equipement?
-
Last edited by Kowalski_ESP on Aug 21, 2020, 6:05:15 AM
"
malohp wrote:

if you look for them with given this guide's filter - it's always empty. Search for a boots with lower life: 70-79.
"
arelil wrote:
edit: you can also run this with a chaos damage % increase jewel, which will give a greater base dps, but wont give you the ability to get arcane surge.

Figured I would try and learn a bit more about the new cluster jewels, turns out that there is a large cluster jewel archetype that fits very well with the build, and allows us to boost both our life (very small boost) + damage vs. the standard tree setup, and also allows us to get arcane surge. Nothing earth shattering, but for people min-maxing dps this may help.

TLDR:

Old #’s: Life 4897 – ED Tooltip DPS in HO: 804,976 – ED tooltip DPS with infused channeling: 886,769

New #’s: Life 4909 (improvement lol) – ED Tooltip DPS in HO: 828,168 – ED tooltip DPS with infused channeling & Arcane Surge up: 1,004,075

(New) Chaos Jewel #'s: Life 4909 - ED Tooltip DPS in HO: 879,535 - ED tooltip DPS with infused channeling: 969,899

Detailed Stuff:
Large jewels with the second implicit of “Added Small Passive Skills Grant: 10% Increased Spell Damage” give us access to a number of great nodes that grant additional spell damage, two jewel nodes for the extremely efficient medium + small cluster jewels, as well as two interesting nodes that require interaction to boost damage: Ancestral Inspiration and Arcane Adept, both of which will conditionally grant arcane surge upon a certain action being completed (dropping a totem or channeling a spell for one second, respectively). I’ve created a breakdown on what nodes types I found to be of the most value in this jewel archetype below, but first one other clarification: As far as this build is concerned, increased spell damage % = increased chaos damage % = increased damage %, so any node that boosts any of these stats is effectively ‘as good’ as an otherwise identical node that boosts another.

•Ancestral Inspiration or Arcane Adept – these nodes give us access to arcane surge. Even though it’s only the equivalent to a level 1 arcane surge gem, it’s a free 10% more damage modifier.
• Burden Projection – largest % increased damage modifier on a single node (30%) + 8% knockback chance on spell hit (throwing ED is basically only way to trigger this portion, didn’t really notice it)
• Conjured Wall – 25% damage + 6% spell block chance. Very niche defensively, but solid offensive bonus
• Practiced Caster – 20% damage + 5% cast speed – damage + utility
• Sap Psyche – 20% damage + regen 1% of ES per second if you’ve recently cursed an enemy – with witchfire this should constantly be up.
• Mage Hunter – 20% damage + 4% block chance (with a 20% change to generate a power charge on block). With the whole point of our build being avoiding hits, this portion is not likely to proc often, meaning we’re basically just getting the increased damage from it.
The other perks are either too situational or are not applicable to our build, and I would not recommend them.

If running a chaos jewel go for the following:
• Unholy Grace 30% increased chaos damage + 10% cast speed
• Unwaveringly Evil 30% increased chaos damage
• Wicked Pall 35% increased chaos damage + 20% duration
• 2x jewel sockets

Anyways, I socketed two medium jewels with the perks recommended by OP on page one (duplicate nodes in different gems DO stack) into this large one, then socketed a small jewel into each of those – first the one recommended by OP with No Witnesses, then another with the “Added Small Passive Skills Grant 4% Increased Maximum Life” implicit archetype into the second medium jewel. This small jewel had fettle and a secondary perk that also granted +ele res for small passive nodes picked up. To get points to allocate on these jewels I de-specced out of the top left portion of the tree where we picked up Cruel Prep + had Transcendent Mind socketed, as well as the small Arcane Expanse wheel. Even after losing the DoT multi from Transcendent mind, the damage boosts picked up from the cluster jewels more than offset it. The only other thing we lose from de-speccing out of these wheels is some AoE (PoB shows aoe on contagion dropping radius from 32 to 29). Also, if you have the points to spare without digging too heavily into other wheels, it may be more efficient to keep transcendent mind and de-speccing from the Growth and Decay wheel. I’m pretty sure that this setup is more efficient than even one that uses a Voices jewel to run 3x medium+small combos, unless you get one that is 3 dead nodes or less

So that’s about it, here are the jewels I’m using, none of them were more than 2ex, and most were under 100c.

wow i did this and gained 100k tooltip! i lost around life but i guess its worth it. nice one mate
"
lehlehich wrote:
"
malohp wrote:

if you look for them with given this guide's filter - it's always empty. Search for a boots with lower life: 70-79.

You can also search for Crafted Suffix instead of Empty Suffix. I add a new "count" column and search for at least 1 of the two. Gives a few more options since you can just remove the crafted mod on the bench. Still, expect to pay quite a bit for a Two-Toned Matatl base.

Here's the search I used:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/oalzgkril
Last edited by Heyitspars on Apr 11, 2020, 5:36:05 AM
"
Heyitspars wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:
"
malohp wrote:

You can also search for Crafted Suffix instead of Empty Suffix. I add a new "count" column and search for at least 1 of the two. Gives a few more options since you can just remove the crafted mod on the bench. Still, expect to pay quite a bit for a Two-Toned Matatl base.

This saddens me. This trade search used to have hundreads of results, and you'd get almost bis things for 10c easily...
And now even tho matatl's mod got nerfed very hard, just me recommending them is enough to empty the market... There sure is a point in playing non meta stuff huh ^^'
"
Heyitspars wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:
"
malohp wrote:

I am not sure if I did something wrong or not, but I just wasted 15 exalts on boots that in the end when scoured had no dodge on them. I used the link you provided. Just a heads up for anyone else.

I am new to the game so it might just be a stupid newbie mistake from my part, but in case the search is faulty I highly recommend for people to double and triple check the prefixes before purchasing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info