[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi! So I just went for this build but it seems that I don't get enough dodge..

Newbie here.. what am I doing wrong? Check my profile please! :)
Hello everyone.
I'm new here, and following this build.
Facing the issue with craft - can't find +1 to minimum Endurance charge receipt while unveiling items.
So is it possible to learn that receipt? Please advice how do you find that one?
"
jonashovinen wrote:

I am not sure if I did something wrong or not, but I just wasted 15 exalts on boots that in the end when scoured had no dodge on them. I used the link you provided. Just a heads up for anyone else.

I am new to the game so it might just be a stupid newbie mistake from my part, but in case the search is faulty I highly recommend for people to double and triple check the prefixes before purchasing.

The search is no different except adding crafted suffix to the available pool. You can check yourself by expanding it.

When you got them did you 1) remove crafted mods on the bench to get rid of the suffix (assuming that you bought a pair that had a crafted mod) 2)Craft Prefixes cannot be changed and then 3)Use a Scouring Orb?

If you followed those steps and they didn't have dodge then it sounds like you got scammed cause there's no way that search could even return boots without attack dodge.

Edit: I think I know what happened. Redeemer influence can roll attack dodge, but it is a suffix. So protecting the prefixes would still result in scouring the mod. Though that could show up in either of the two searches, and it's not something you'd want to completely hide because Matatl dodge and Redeemer dodge can stack for a potential +16% dodge bonus. Sounds like you bought some Two-Toned Redeemer boots with attack dodge and non-Matatl 30% movement speed.
Last edited by Heyitspars on Apr 11, 2020, 9:36:05 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

This saddens me. This trade search used to have hundreads of results, and you'd get almost bis things for 10c easily...
And now even tho matatl's mod got nerfed very hard, just me recommending them is enough to empty the market... There sure is a point in playing non meta stuff huh ^^'

Haha yeah, same for the ring bases. I don't think I've seen any Two-Stone %life rings under 1ex. But hey, look at it as a compliment. Your build guide is so good that it changed the market!
"
Heyitspars wrote:
"
lehlehich wrote:
"
malohp wrote:
anybody has matatl's boots for sell?
or any other top tier equipement?

if you look for them with given this guide's filter - it's always empty. Search for a boots with lower life: 70-79.

You can also search for Crafted Suffix instead of Empty Suffix. I add a new "count" column and search for at least 1 of the two. Gives a few more options since you can just remove the crafted mod on the bench. Still, expect to pay quite a bit for a Two-Toned Matatl base.

Here's the search I used:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/oalzgkril

thanks a lot for the help
i thing i will just leave it be for now... i am npaying 20ex for dem boots

It's funny, i have 10ex and i am completely now sure what to buy cause most of the searches is empty...

I've been thinking about crafting, but i am very unsure when it comes to speding exalts on something i am not sure about...
Last edited by malohp on Apr 11, 2020, 9:38:14 AM
Last edited by DarkVolteer on Apr 11, 2020, 12:50:26 PM
Last edited by DarkVolteer on Apr 11, 2020, 10:03:51 AM

Last edited by DarkVolteer on Apr 11, 2020, 10:08:22 AM
sry for spamm
Last edited by DarkVolteer on Apr 11, 2020, 10:16:36 AM
Hi guys,

I recently had the luck of getting a corrupted Unnatural Instinct worth aroung 120ex from Navali:

I already have the 10ex Bow and most of the other items including Culling Strike + CDoT Gloves and the 3 Endurance Charges as well as Aspect of the Spider...

What would be the way to go from here to minmax this Character?

I've never been that far before with any Char and I'm really hyped right now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info