[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Very Nice Build sir!
I have the founds to try the expensive one,but belt and boots like your POB,can't manage to find them on the trade web site,any tips?
"
Tagotis wrote:
What would be the most efficient way to get the right sockets 3B 2G 1R for the ED bow?
Use this: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

It depends how much dex your bow requires.

@QuickBenDelat would probably start looking into replacements of soul strike, even if you don't find perfect roll on quiver, at least a rare can have some resist (+high life + at least one of the dot mods)

@SimplPrimate change flasks to what's suggested in the guide, yours are awful and a lot of death prevention comes from having proper flasks and using them, mana flasks on EB spec are mega worthless

also buy at least lvl 20 essence drain, if not lvl 21 (how do you have empower 4 before that beats me, should be cheaper the other way around)

that topaz ring is quite meh, is that just to fill strength requirements?

amulet lacks anointment

and if you use unset ring you should put flame dash in it and flesh & stone in helmet so it benefits from enlighten

Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 10, 2020, 12:46:41 PM
What can I improve on my build?

I'm having trouble with the sirus. I bought the gem with corrupted blood and I intend to change the small cluster for another one in sirus. Does the Pantheon change too?

sry for my bad english.

I dropped the totem setup to put a CWdT Steelskin and I really feel it's worth considering, especially this league ! Phase run feels incredible too, even if I lose frenzy charges. Movement Speed is crazy high.

I dont know what I should upgrade now, maybe trying to get a Watcher's Eye (I've got around 20ex). Really like the build, and I'd like to push it even more !

I tried to craft the Gloves today myself, got this beast here:

Can anyone tell me how much more damage this ist compared to the "normal" ones with just Culling + chaos damage over time?
I've been lurking in the thread for some time just reading and somewhere it was said that, "if you're going to half-ass this build, you wont have a great time" or something along those lines, I took that to heart since that generally has been my flaw.
I really am trying to upgrade but I suppose I dont really understand the importance of certain mods, clerspeed is more than perfect, single target is doable but could be better, so I'm wondering, I'm lacking the "chaos damage over time multiplier" on gloves, bow and amulet, is that the secret ingridient to up the single target?
I've gathered that "multiplier" is something else than just "increased chaos damage" but not quite sure I understand 100% sadly.
Sorry for dumb question, tried my best to find the answer myself but alas I had to come here to bother you people.

Hi, crafted this yesterday, and i'm wondering what to do with it. Should i let it like that, or should/can I multimod it with energy shield + res ?
Need advice on awakened level 8 Sirus fight. PoB says my ED dps is 1.78m, blight on 20 stacks 3.05m.
Question is: how to catch up with this son of a **** on last phase? He teleports so frequently i cant hit him with essence drain, like he knows how to piss me off?!

I'm way too afraid to annul this. How do I go about it without bricking it?
"

I'm way too afraid to annul this. How do I go about it without bricking it?

Just have to pray it doesn't hit one of the ones you care about.

If you want to maximize your odds you can quality it with 20 intrinsic catalyst (attribute quality) which will decrease the chances of annulling off your +1 int gems. But there's still a pretty good chance it will brick before you hit the 2 annuls to multimod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info