[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
LilHeatStroke wrote:
Is the brutal restraint jewel required? I play on ps4 and they go for about 20 ex on there

Not really... But market on consoles are kinda all over the place, since offer is so low. You'll have problems on almost all unique items that are used by any build...
If you skip too many items, you'll not even be playing the same build, and it'll probably feel pretty bad. Console is basically SSF with the option to trade for something if you really need it and are ready to pay a premium for it. So it's probably better to follow an SSF build guide, or to try to make things work with what you find.
Unless you already know the game well, and can abuse the small broken market to make unbelievable amounts of cash very easily.
Could someone take a a look at my build and possibly give some advice? I'm on console so some of the pieces are a little janky. I have all jewels but the watchers eye. Wondering if I should switch to soul of steel, but prob. need to take the 50/50 annul first. Really curious is these gloves are "good enough" compared to the elder ones. Wondering if there are any gaping holes I can fix without dropping a ton of currency.

If I could improve my survivability just a tad, I feel like dps is in an ok spot. Ive given up on even finding an enchanted helm, though I've put the word out there with some lab runners.
Hi,

Sorry if that has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. What would be the most efficient way to get the right sockets 3B 2G 1R for the ED bow? Just throw chromatics at it? Does anyone know roughly how many would it take?

Thanks
"

Just crafted this after a long time. I think i leave it although i didnt hit 300+ es :)

Anyway a big thanks for Op supporting us with such a well written guide. I really never had so much fun in Poe min maxing my build. Still need to upgrade a lot, but thats just the fun :D
Hi everyone.

I got pretty far with my build, and sit around 4.3k life, 2.1k ES, and a ton of evasion. But, I still feel like i'm dying quite a lot.

My POB is here: https://pastebin.com/QqXTPniD

But you can find my trickster on the link in my profile.

I hope to get some advise on min/maxing my build from here, and squeezing extra out of it.

Thanks!
Hi all!

I really love this build but now I am in T10 maps and dying sometimes, this is not acceptable (not til I hit 90 anyways lol).

If you guys that are have experience with this build pleas check out my PoB export and tell me where I can improve. I already know I need a new amulet. I have about 20ex more I can spend.

Thanks for the help!!

https://pastebin.com/4CUFANPn

Simpl
Hi, thank you for the guide it's very good. I'm following everything on it and i think it's amazing!
I have some newbie question, because this is the first time i craft something in this game

When the bow had Chaos Dmg DOT Multi , Can have 3 Mods, and Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers (1 Prefix + 2 Suffix?)

What makes it can't roll resistance when you slam it with exalted orb ? When i check on poedb. Resistance doesn't have ATTACK tag on it.
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Hi, thank you for the guide it's very good. I'm following everything on it and i think it's amazing!
I have some newbie question, because this is the first time i craft something in this game

When the bow had Chaos Dmg DOT Multi , Can have 3 Mods, and Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers (1 Prefix + 2 Suffix?)

What makes it can't roll resistance when you slam it with exalted orb ? When i check on poedb. Resistance doesn't have ATTACK tag on it.

Cannot roll attack modifiers, damage over time and multi-mod makes 3 suffix, so you have blocked all suffix.

I think you alt rolled the chaos dot-prefix?
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 10, 2020, 10:41:13 AM
"
"
whitewing789 wrote:

Cannot roll attack modifiers, damage over time and multi-mod makes 3 suffix, so you have blocked all suffix.

I think you alt rolled the chaos dot-prefix?

Ah yeah i alt rolled the DoT Multiplier, i mistook it with ADD # TO # Chaos damage which is prefix, thank you for pointing it out
quite happy with the end result though, thank you very much !
At this point in my build, I can't upgrade single pieces of gear because it will crush my ele res. I really want to upgrade something/anything, but can't really afford to do everything at once. Each piece I need is 7ex-20ex (Helmet, gloves, belt, amulet). I've got about 9ex atm, but that will soon be higher once I run my 15 stashed simulacrums. I would greatly appreciate any advice on where to go/how to progress from here. Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info