[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Yo when we should annoint soul of steel instead of freedom of movement?

Is there any good corruption for soul strike?
And is soul strike worth it over a rare quiver with life and dot multi?
Hmmm, not sure why "projectiles pierce an aditional target" is a good thing for the build. Can someone explain it to me? Thanks.
"
12d8_ wrote:
Hmmm, not sure why "projectiles pierce an aditional target" is a good thing for the build. Can someone explain it to me? Thanks.

It helps when fighting monster allied cannot die buff mobs. allows ed to pierce and hit it if there are enemies blocking the way.
"
Sinthoras149 wrote:

Not sure... keep it like that? Annul is only 25% chance to hit the right suffix, I guess...
Btw: Already "rip" one amulet before via Annul... is there any use for this kind of "blank" 2 influence amber amulet?

yes, I think people fossil spam blank ripped bases with pristine + aberrant. Didn't really dig it, can't provide much info on that, sorry.

"
Pud1MxD wrote:
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Yo when we should annoint soul of steel instead of freedom of movement?

Is there any good corruption for soul strike?
And is soul strike worth it over a rare quiver with life and dot multi?

A good rare quiver beats soul strike. There isn't any really good corruptions on quivers. +1 chain is a good meme, but it's just a meme.

You should anoint soul of steel when you don't need FoM to reach dodge cap (or keep FoM if you just like the MS). You also shouldn't anoint soul of steel before you have 2-3 endurance charges crafted, as SoS it additive with them and isn't really THAT good on it's own (still the best annoint in the game, but expensive).

"
12d8_ wrote:

It's not really good. Helps with cannot die packs, I guess... There's niche situations where it's useful, and it's better than no pierce. But I played 1 hour max with it and more than 600 without, never really felt the need to have it. Don't bother.
"
malohp wrote:

I still cant craft endurance charges cause unveiling these things is impossible... at the market nobody is selling them either.

Takes a while to get the unveil because it progresses slow, You could always have someone craft it for you. I did that for the +2 socketed support gems on my bow.
You can pm me ingame and i'll craft the mod if you need it.
What mods on the quiver should we get to upgrade from soul-strike?
"
Bottboy316 wrote:
What mods on the quiver should we get to upgrade from soul-strike?

Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (lvl 80 hunter quiver)
Damage over Time Multiplier (lvl 82 any quiver)
(both suffix) (lvl 68 for lower rank of mods if you're fine with that)

good amount of life (prefix)
Any reason I shouldn't get Shavronne's Wrappings over Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather?
"
Galáhad wrote:
Any reason I shouldn't get Shavronne's Wrappings over Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather?

Because this isn't a lowlife build? Why would you use shavs here?
Is the brutal restraint jewel required? I play on ps4 and they go for about 20 ex on there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info