[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hey, i think i followed this guide mostly but i can't reach dodge cap.
in hideout with aura i sit at attk: 58, spell: 50, evade: 64%

i have phasing and no witnesses and a good Quarzt Flask.
but what am I missing? i dont see tree nodes or even many mods on items that help with that stat...
"
Dupian wrote:
Hey is blight dmg enchant on helmet viable? This build clears whole screens anyway and only lacks single target imo.

Yeah, that's probably a very good option.
30% despair curse effect is also an about ~4.5% more multiplier (actually beats ED damage), but I'm not actually sure curse effect works on witchfire brew. From all I know it should, but I heard it doesn't.

Flame dash CDR is surprisingly good QoL, Phase run not removing charges is very niche but why not.

"
Mighty0 wrote:
hey, i think i followed this guide mostly but i can't reach dodge cap.
in hideout with aura i sit at attk: 58, spell: 50, evade: 64%

i have phasing and no witnesses and a good Quarzt Flask.
but what am I missing? i dont see tree nodes or even many mods on items that help with that stat...

There's a section in the FaQ that covers all dodge sources.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 9, 2020, 10:27:17 AM
Any advice for Sirus in 3.10? I watched your video on the A8 clear but the fight looks completely different now. I made it to the final phase but I couldn't do anything about the mechanic spam, it was a little crazy. Are there any tricks to dealing with all that? I would try and ED him but he would tele away from me. Dodge dodge dodge till I found him again b/c he would usually tele off screen and he would just chain to the next mechanic and dodge again. I feel like I have to be doing something wrong. Does the end of the voice line trick still work for the mega beam?

Also if you are able to view my gear do you think I have a shot at running simulacrum? I have a few maps but don't want to waste them if I can't clear it for the good loot.

Thanks ahead and ty for the guide, this build is a ton of fun!
"
0runn wrote:
Any advice for Sirus in 3.10? I watched your video on the A8 clear but the fight looks completely different now. I made it to the final phase but I couldn't do anything about the mechanic spam, it was a little crazy. Are there any tricks to dealing with all that? I would try and ED him but he would tele away from me. Dodge dodge dodge till I found him again b/c he would usually tele off screen and he would just chain to the next mechanic and dodge again. I feel like I have to be doing something wrong. Does the end of the voice line trick still work for the mega beam?

Also if you are able to view my gear do you think I have a shot at running simulacrum? I have a few maps but don't want to waste them if I can't clear it for the good loot.

Thanks ahead and ty for the guide, this build is a ton of fun!

I fought A6 Sirus, not sure if A8 siruss machinic is different. In phase 3 you have to find him before he starts spamming the homing die beam and try to always stay behind him. In the four clone phase (he shoots a beam in the center) look for him, he is damagable and when he teleports, he doesn't go off screen.

just for reference i have 4.6k life 2.3k es. soul of steel in ammy, but no minimum Endurance charge anywhere, and I am getting 1 shot by his die beam. Damage is around 723k tool tip. Managed to kill sirus once without death following the top info.

I also have a question: I am coming across scenarios where my ES isn't regening. Should I spec into spell leeched as es? Progress from 94>95 has been hard due to random oneshots when I dont have ES up. I can also get another cluster jewel with spell as es node and es.
Any ideas on what I should upgrade now? Not min maxed by any means, just pretty much done with the league now. Just want to see how far I can take this build. I have around 20ex right now.

Profile is public, thanks. :)
Last edited by z3rkas on Apr 9, 2020, 11:39:12 AM
"
z3rkas wrote:
Any ideas on what I should upgrade now? Not min maxed by any means, just pretty much done with the league now. Just want to see how far I can take this build. I have around 20ex right now.

Profile is public, thanks. :)

You can search now for Fingerless gloves with elder influence and search for chaos dot multiplier. Or u can buy them for 1-2 ex.

Also you can craft a better amulet. Fuse that hunter one u have with (again) elder influence with +1 inteligence/chaos gems for more dmg.

Do you have all jewels?
Very cool build, thank you so much. Third character I made this league and finally it is both fun and true endgame viable. Currently only stuggling with Sirus, but I am not done with the build yet.

Guys, if anyone wants to buy my 5 ex ED bow based on this guide, message me ingame, character DroozeRed

Not what I wanted... I didn't even find an amulet with those 3 mods in standard.
I managed to progress further in my build, thank you for all the advices!

Now i have approx 10ex to spend but i am unsure what to pick up next.
I having serious troubles with rare T14/15+ due to lack of deffence?

I still cant craft endurance charges cause unveiling these things is impossible... at the market nobody is selling them either.

Should i buy some rings or better boots? Respec the tree so i can facilitate better jewels?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks a lot everybody, my profile is public.
Last edited by malohp on Apr 9, 2020, 4:15:08 PM

Not sure... keep it like that? Annul is only 25% chance to hit the right suffix, I guess...
Btw: Already "rip" one amulet before via Annul... is there any use for this kind of "blank" 2 influence amber amulet?
Last edited by Sinthoras149 on Apr 9, 2020, 4:18:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info