[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

This build is rad. Doing legion and blowing the whole room up is just hilarious.

Sorry, I know this gets asked a lot - I'm only on T7 right now, but I have around 2.5EX, any idea what I should go for next?

I was thinking about getting all the jewels but I need to level up to fill out the jewel nodes in the tree.

I could get a 6 link hyrri in the right colors for blight...

edit: MmFreshMeat is my current dude.
Last edited by bigfatfrock on Apr 7, 2020, 3:32:48 PM
"
hunter_AS wrote:

looking at what to upgrade next - the build pretty much blows up a lot of content, but I haven't been able to clear a two player kosis wave 20 yet... I barely scratch the guy.

here is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzBbUG5wceCPQOSA-rES0Rlha_Go0c3B9BIuoi9CSLJogmlSycMHEyATLRM6M2PTfUOZk6Qjy2RUdFnUkTSVFJsUt4TINMs1FHU1JVS1smXEBdjl3yXkVh4mKsakNqjGwLbIxtGW1scNR0gXWedoJ713yDf8Z_-4IehTKHy4ngjDaNv48aj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0mFOa4J2qoS-iAKKjotmjo6QFp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isBmwfPDOsgMyBTKWc8Vz3rQH9FF1CPXz9o72wvdqOZY6Fro1uvu7T_viO_r8NX1b_k3-aT66w==?accountName=hunter_AS&characterName=Adadehm

reposting so it gets viewed :P
Ok, so i have 0 idea how to craft, when he says that a craft will take 6ex for example, is that avrage ? or max or what ?

and for the ring crafting tutorial, step 3 he says "Annul your rings and pray to get a clean base.", what if i don't ? then what should i do ?

if only the crafting section as more in-depth.
"
JohnyStalker wrote:
UNKILLABLE ???
Biggest lie since Neverending Story !
Why lure other with big promises ?
Ok i dont expect im realy unkillable but until now i cant see diffrence in tankiness to other builds ... how sad i waste my time with this ...

Well it's not a lie. You're just not done. You don't have endurance charges on your jewelry, you need a Stygian, you need brutal restraint, you need to swap to bow and Soul Strike, and I bet you need to dodge cap. Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but any build that you half-ass is going to "waste your time".

Edit: Sorry, not sorry.
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Apr 7, 2020, 4:06:28 PM
"
sikduck wrote:
Ok, so i have 0 idea how to craft, when he says that a craft will take 6ex for example, is that avrage ? or max or what ?

and for the ring crafting tutorial, step 3 he says "Annul your rings and pray to get a clean base.", what if i don't ? then what should i do ?

I would highly suggest looking up crafting guides and videos so you can get an idea how different players craft. There are a TON of different methods and typically each one serves a purpose. It's virtually impossible for a single person to explain all aspects.

Any crafting cost listed (unless it says otherwise) is an average. For example, the weapon section has exact figures and it points out which ones are guaranteed.

And for the step 3 thing? If you don't what? Get a clean base? Pray? I mean... it's pretty straightforward. Use annulment orbs on your rings and if you don't get a clean base, you need a new ring. If you don't pray? On you bruh, that's personal.
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Apr 7, 2020, 4:18:39 PM
Lol, i got this for 120c. It was very lucky. 20ex is a minimum price haha

Edit" its ilvl 88, there is so much luck to get it
Last edited by Kartofaniwe on Apr 7, 2020, 7:22:27 PM

so i just got a big dmg boost out of a zana mission.

turns to be a 20ex investment. but well worth it in the endgame. now all the bosses melt even faster.
"
"
sikduck wrote:

I would highly suggest looking up crafting guides and videos so you can get an idea how different players craft. There are a TON of different methods and typically each one serves a purpose. It's virtually impossible for a single person to explain all aspects.

Any crafting cost listed (unless it says otherwise) is an average. For example, the weapon section has exact figures and it points out which ones are guaranteed.

And for the step 3 thing? If you don't what? Get a clean base? Pray? I mean... it's pretty straightforward. Use annulment orbs on your rings and if you don't get a clean base, you need a new ring. If you don't pray? On you bruh, that's personal.

Thanks a lot man
What's my biggest flaw here gents?

"
hunter_AS wrote:
"
hunter_AS wrote:

looking at what to upgrade next - the build pretty much blows up a lot of content, but I haven't been able to clear a two player kosis wave 20 yet... I barely scratch the guy.

here is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzBbUG5wceCPQOSA-rES0Rlha_Go0c3B9BIuoi9CSLJogmlSycMHEyATLRM6M2PTfUOZk6Qjy2RUdFnUkTSVFJsUt4TINMs1FHU1JVS1smXEBdjl3yXkVh4mKsakNqjGwLbIxtGW1scNR0gXWedoJ713yDf8Z_-4IehTKHy4ngjDaNv48aj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0mFOa4J2qoS-iAKKjotmjo6QFp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isBmwfPDOsgMyBTKWc8Vz3rQH9FF1CPXz9o72wvdqOZY6Fro1uvu7T_viO_r8NX1b_k3-aT66w==?accountName=hunter_AS&characterName=Adadehm

reposting so it gets viewed :P

The Matatl Dodge on boots I think would be pretty huge. I got mine for 2ex, But I think they are rolling for around 4ex for T1 life + Matatl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info