[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Did not roll life either.. do i need to annul to craft multimod > life > endurance? (How do i check how many open prefix / suffix?)

New to crafting :/
"
mixiqe wrote:

Did not roll life either.. do i need to annul to craft multimod > life > endurance? (How do i check how many open prefix / suffix?)

New to crafting :/

In options, check advanced mod descriptions.
Then, press alt hovering your item, it'll split each mod (visually).
Try to get a kalandra's craft for the ssf recepie.

I wouldn't waste fusings on a 6l body too much tbh. Wait till you get a good rare if you do. The main 6l is the bow, a 5l chest will do just fine. Keep fuses for when you'll need them hard. Maybe even craft a maraketh liquefaction bow, honnestly doable. Best way to farm alts is low tier speedrunning.
Finally got this craft... any good???

Any idea on how deep can this build delve until it's a good idea to just delve horizontally to be safe ? Currently my gear must be approx 30ex worth so it's decent but there's room for upgrades (lvl 95)
Hi, really enjoying the build so far, I think it's perfect for this league. Thanks for the guide!

About the boots upgrade, I was wondering, why do you chose to go for chance to dodge attack hits and not spell hits ? Any particular reason that i'm missing ? Is there a stat better than the other ?
Hey guys.

Trying to learn how to craft well.
Just crafted this.

I have still a prefix open. It is said in the guide to use a hunter exalt orb to add a prefix.
What mod do we look for ? Is hunter the best ? Never used special exalt orb, and not sure what to do to mak these boots perfect.

Last edited by 12d8_ on Apr 7, 2020, 1:56:08 PM
He guys!

Gotta say that this build is AWESOME, pretty much did all the content but Uber elder (just tried once and failed :( )

I followed the upgrading steps at the end of this build, but right now, im wondering which would be the best improvement I can get now that every single upgrade means A LOT of exalteds...

This is my current gear:

I've got a few options:

- Double dot quiver
- Hubris helmet
- Full 21/20 or awakened gems
- Watcher's Eye

Which would you say is the best I can get.

Thank you so much and enjoy the quarantine :D

Ps: Im still using Spreading rot as well, should I just remove it and buy chaos dot + life jewel, or even watcher's?
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 7, 2020, 1:47:05 PM
UNKILLABLE ???
Biggest lie since Neverending Story !
Why lure other with big promises ?
Ok i dont expect im realy unkillable but until now i cant see diffrence in tankiness to other builds ... how sad i waste my time with this ...
Quick questions:

Do I need to socket contagion on the gloves with culling strike for it to work?

Is there any good corruption for the quiver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info