[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hows the damage? ur essence drain is only lvl 27 right?

looking at what to upgrade next - the build pretty much blows up a lot of content, but I haven't been able to clear a two player kosis wave 20 yet... I barely scratch the guy.

here is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAASzBbUG5wceCPQOSA-rES0Rlha_Go0c3B9BIuoi9CSLJogmlSycMHEyATLRM6M2PTfUOZk6Qjy2RUdFnUkTSVFJsUt4TINMs1FHU1JVS1smXEBdjl3yXkVh4mKsakNqjGwLbIxtGW1scNR0gXWedoJ713yDf8Z_-4IehTKHy4ngjDaNv48aj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0mFOa4J2qoS-iAKKjotmjo6QFp5uw2LIZtNG1SLcwvOq-isBmwfPDOsgMyBTKWc8Vz3rQH9FF1CPXz9o72wvdqOZY6Fro1uvu7T_viO_r8NX1b_k3-aT66w==?accountName=hunter_AS&characterName=Adadehm
Last edited by hunter_AS on Apr 7, 2020, 1:39:19 AM

Spent like 20ex and was able to do all content. It's not necessary to have the 100ex gear but might be more fun :)

Only exception were blight maps. I wasn't able to clear a single red map and just gave up after some time to save them for my next char.

Just wanted to post here to say a big thanks to Darkxellmc for creating this really nice build guide. One of the best I have seen here.
Last edited by SnuK87 on Apr 7, 2020, 2:14:56 AM
"
KaTet wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Dots actually deal damage every tick (60 times per second).

Each time they deal damage, the damage taken by the enemy is calculated again (unless no stats changed, probably, no one cares).
so If you apply an ED, then wither the target, the target WILL take increased damage from wither, even if you inflicted the ED dot prior to the wither debuff. Same with shocks, it's the same effect.

Shocking conflux inflicts shocks based on the hit. To inflict shock, you need to hit an enemy for 0.32% of his ailment threshold (the base hit without increases in damage taken). That's 120k damage. If you hit for less than 12k, your shock will be discarded, as it would have shocked for less than 5%.

TL/DR: conflux do nothing.

Appreciate the response. So if the initial ED hit is over 12k then it would be applied, correct? None of this really matters as I'm stuck with the helm for now regardless, just trying to get a grasp of it all.

Typo. 120k damage, not 12k. Sorry ^^'
"
"
KaTet wrote:
New question Dark...have you ever used headhunter with this build? Just got one from beastiary, and now don't know if I sell it, or use it.

I’m on PS4 and I haven’t been able to find a double dot quiver or an enchanted helm... So I spent the currency I made last week on cards.

Got this last night.

Ours may not be the best build for HH, but man is it satisfying getting Soul Eater, HP, ES, and move speed buffs all at the same time. Worth it just for the fun factor XD

Ofc today there’s a 40% ED Hubris for 30ex on the market. At least farming it will be hella fun!

I got lucky with my quiver and got one for 2ex on the market. Labs runs have bought me no joy so far. One of my helms has 40% contagion damage and another blood and sand reduction. Next good day I will be back in there farming!

Still wondering if my amulet is worth using or to just make a +16% +1 amulet?
Last edited by Snowball_InHell on Apr 7, 2020, 7:23:53 AM

Hi all, I'm still a little bit squishier than I'd like, any improvements I should be prioritizing?

I plan on when I get the currency to get +1 endurance charges on my ammy/rings, but other than that what should I prioritize?
"
KaTet wrote:
"
Why are we not using despair?

Build does in the form of witchfire brew. I personally swapped it out for sulphur flask, and just self cast despair (dropping faster casting from contagion).

Good call, I will do that too. I think swapping cont to bane for big bosses is good idea too, especially since it will also apply despair
guys, what is the setup for bane usage instead of blight? Wanna try this
"
SnuK87 wrote:

Spent like 20ex and was able to do all content. It's not necessary to have the 100ex gear but might be more fun :)

Only exception were blight maps. I wasn't able to clear a single red map and just gave up after some time to save them for my next char.

Just wanted to post here to say a big thanks to Darkxellmc for creating this really nice build guide. One of the best I have seen here.

Hey dude, just wanted to comment on the Blight stuff cause I have pretty much the same gear as you (slightly better gloves but doesn't make any significant difference) and I completed the challenge running t13-14 with no issue. ED/Contagion is actually pretty amazing for clearing blight, I'd suggest watching a couple of videos on tower combinations/placement. I struggled initially as well but right now have no problem doing blighted maps and in fact love doing them! :D The only issue is if you get a bad layout and/or multiple bosses close to the pump and haven't had a chance to damage them before, but this is usually when a good freeze+meteor tower comes in to help.

GL.
Thanks for the guide, very thorough! I have a question regarding the body armor slot. Since I am playing SSF, Hyrri's Ire may never drop for me, so for the time being I will have to use something else, so what should be my choice? ATM I have Kintsugi and The Perfect Form. Should I try to link one of those to use, or just go for a good base evasion rare with a specific influence?

The character is LonelyPlatypus if anyone wants to check it, chasing Catarina (again) atm to get the damn crafting recipe to make my ED bow.
Last edited by Linw3 on Apr 7, 2020, 10:24:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info