[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Any obvious upgrades? Is +2 neck worse than dot/+1?
Should I scour gloves and try for culling/dot/hp? Would that be a better dps boost?
Currently working on 2 better vermy rings but cant seem to get essences to hit.
Bought a 85 hubris I've been spamming enchant fossils with, so that's also a wip.
I settled on this for now. First 200+ ES ive hit with -9 chaos res in 150 tries or so. Slammed accuracy.... Lost about 140 ES but im still at 2.1k. Gained 95k dot dmg, also got a double dot quiver. So im at 963k tooltip dot now. Closing in on 1 mill mark.

Last edited by ozten on Apr 6, 2020, 7:30:06 AM
Hey guys, i dunno if its tolered but i'm willing to sell a very interesting brutal restraint for our build.

if anyone is interested just let me know!
"
Phurtee wrote:
Hey guys, i dunno if its tolered but i'm willing to sell a very interesting brutal restraint for our build.

if anyone is interested just let me know!
I mean its nice, but the 4% chance to get on kill jewel is up most of the time anyways. Dno if I wanna use 3 points when allready starved for points.
Is anyone else getting fucked by burning? What do? Flasks are staunching, heat, warding, adrenaline..
"
ozten wrote:
Is it ever worth trying to slam -chaos res when I get 300+ ES and have a free suffix?

You can try but you'll never hit it
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
ozten wrote:
Is it ever worth trying to slam -chaos res when I get 300+ ES and have a free suffix?

You can try but you'll never hit it
I har a rank 3 Leo slam. Didnt hit it. Settled for 275 es
Hey guys, just got super lucky and crafted these gloves:

Now I'm looking to upgrade to a double DoT quiver.]

Is there any good/reliable way of crafting these? I've been messing with craft of exile for 30mins and can't figure out anything good. Do I just bite the bullet and buy one for 5-10ex? Any alternatives?
Last edited by tehchrz on Apr 6, 2020, 9:15:18 AM
Delete pls
Last edited by attenchun on Apr 6, 2020, 10:04:18 AM
"
tehchrz wrote:
Hey guys, just got super lucky and crafted these gloves:

Now I'm looking to upgrade to a double DoT quiver.]

Is there any good/reliable way of crafting these? I've been messing with craft of exile for 30mins and can't figure out anything good. Do I just bite the bullet and buy one for 5-10ex? Any alternatives?

Why warlord elder if no culling?
Crafting the quiver will ruin you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info