[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Any crafting tutorial for the gloves? I'm pretty new to crafting. Do I just aberrant fossil spam elder influences silk gloves and hope for t1 chaos multi?
"
judger91 wrote:
POB shows higher dmg when I replace transcendent mind with eldritch knowledge, is eldritch better?
Check what exactly does the transcendent mind say, the POB guy seems to be slacking a lot and last time I checked transcendent mind had STILL the 3.9 version that gives accuracy not the 3.10 that gives dot multiplier.

If you use the "local identity fork" version I think it's fixed there.

POE ninja takes data from normal POB, and is often wrong (last season it imported chars with -5000% life reserved for example).
Dots actually deal damage every tick (60 times per second).

Each time they deal damage, the damage taken by the enemy is calculated again (unless no stats changed, probably, no one cares).
so If you apply an ED, then wither the target, the target WILL take increased damage from wither, even if you inflicted the ED dot prior to the wither debuff. Same with shocks, it's the same effect.

Shocking conflux inflicts shocks based on the hit. To inflict shock, you need to hit an enemy for 0.32% of his ailment threshold (the base hit without increases in damage taken). That's 120k damage. If you hit for less than 12k, your shock will be discarded, as it would have shocked for less than 5%.

TL/DR: conflux do nothing.

i wonder what to upgrade next beside getting awakened gems?

also i'm experimenting with clusters and find that arcane adept granting arcane surge on blight channeling is pretty cool.
Last edited by Sebakrul on Apr 6, 2020, 3:55:28 PM
Hey @Darkxellmc I have to thank you for the perfectly written guide and for keeping it up to date.
I think I followed it and have got it at it fullest potential.
Can you kindly check my 200ex gear and see if I can get any better (apart from +2skill amu and some levels)?
I thank you again for letting me arrive up to this point.

How do you guys hit the Chaos DOT multi + culling strike?
Is it With fossils after doing the awakener's orb? Afaik, Awakener's orb grabs a suffix and a prefix from each item so I crafted the gloves below with the spell dmg and DOT multi, but I think culling strike would help a bit with killing bosses faster.
Hi everyone,

In almost 800 hours playing PoE this is the first time I've actually tried crafting properly. I've been following the crafting guide for the ~10ex Maraketh Bow and so far have it coloured and six linked.

I alt spammed and after about 500 alts I got 'of liquifaction' and proceeded to regal as the guide suggested. I managed to regal '+1 to all gems', which is quite uncommon I would have thought, but I also have one other prefix on the item.

Is my only option to annul like the guide states and hope I luck out on the 1/3 odds? Or is there something else I could do? It would be quite nice to save on having to slam the paragons, if that is at all possible.

I'm guessing annulling is the only way forward, but I just wanted to double check seeing as this is literally the first time I've ever tried crafting something for myself. Don't want to waste currency needlessly (I normally play one league per year or so, and typically only make about 10-15 exalts the entire league - every little bit helps!).

I'll see if I can manage to link the item below:

Thanks.
"
How do you guys hit the Chaos DOT multi + culling strike?
Is it With fossils after doing the awakener's orb? Afaik, Awakener's orb grabs a suffix and a prefix from each item so I crafted the gloves below with the spell dmg and DOT multi, but I think culling strike would help a bit with killing bosses faster.

Considering most people linking DoT multi and Culling gloves have a bunch of undesirable mods, its awakener culling and elder dot gloves and pray.
Why are we not using despair?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Dots actually deal damage every tick (60 times per second).

Each time they deal damage, the damage taken by the enemy is calculated again (unless no stats changed, probably, no one cares).
so If you apply an ED, then wither the target, the target WILL take increased damage from wither, even if you inflicted the ED dot prior to the wither debuff. Same with shocks, it's the same effect.

Shocking conflux inflicts shocks based on the hit. To inflict shock, you need to hit an enemy for 0.32% of his ailment threshold (the base hit without increases in damage taken). That's 120k damage. If you hit for less than 12k, your shock will be discarded, as it would have shocked for less than 5%.

TL/DR: conflux do nothing.

Appreciate the response. So if the initial ED hit is over 12k then it would be applied, correct? None of this really matters as I'm stuck with the helm for now regardless, just trying to get a grasp of it all.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info