[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Would it be possible to add Block to this build? The reality is that the moment you get tagged by a single mob in a crowd or there's an "allies cannot die" enchant active you just die outright with no chance. I've lost three simulacrums to that exact phenomenon because this build just really isn't that tanky at all. Endgame bosses also oneshot pretty consistently. :/
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 5, 2020, 7:17:49 PM
Could any1 help me fix the build?

Here is my gear:

My passives arent that good either.

I can do t16 but bosses are pain. Conquers on high tier maps t15+ are hard. I also failed sirus :S.

Trying to get the +1 level int gem amulet but still crafting it.

Thanks for the help.
"
Would it be possible to add Block to this build? The reality is that the moment you get tagged by a single mob in a crowd or there's an "allies cannot die" enchant active you just die outright with no chance. I've lost three simulacrums to that exact phenomenon because this build just really isn't that tanky at all. Endgame bosses also oneshot pretty consistently. :/

how do you plan to do that with phase acro? Just use vaal blight for cannot die...it's super easy. Build is definitely tanky. You just can't afk in bad shit.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
xalekx wrote:

Here is my gear:

I can do t16 but bosses are pain. Conquers on high tier maps t15+ are hard. I also failed sirus :S.

Thanks for the help.

You're bow is absolute trash...start there
ArcTesla - Domination
"
KaTet wrote:
"
xalekx wrote:

Here is my gear:

Thanks for the help.

Working on it i got the base all i need is 1 more ex for the support gem craft. Got the multimod money and the chaos multiplier over time mod unlocked.
After fixing my bow what do u suggest?
This is a bit more of a theoretical question, but does the mod "monsters take increased damage" stack in the same way as mods that you deal "increased damage"? I.e. on a spec where you have 300% increased damage and monsters take 100% increased damage adding a node with 30% increased damage or monsters take 10% increased damage has the same relative power? Or does it have a cap?
"
xalekx wrote:
"
KaTet wrote:
"
xalekx wrote:

Here is my gear:

Thanks for the help.

Working on it i got the base all i need is 1 more ex for the support gem craft. Got the multimod money and the chaos multiplier over time mod unlocked.
After fixing my bow what do u suggest?

Stop using spreading rot, rings could use a big upgrade, get a better medium cluster jewel, upgrade neck. I build slightly different than this guide, but based off this one, those are what I would focus on.
ArcTesla - Domination
Just got my wings! Only took 2.5 weeks this time around and man it was super easy! Even on console where items are retarded expensive or just flat don’t exist *continues to stare at the screen looking for an enchanted Hubris*
Allowed myself to buy base for helmet and crafted this

Im running flesh and stone, malevolence and discipline without spider. I think its more defensive.
What are your thoughts ?

How big of an upgrade would Elder fingerless gloves be compared to these? 16% spell damage and the DoT multi.. Not sure if I should prioritize upgrading that after I multimod my rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info