[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

How do we get arcane surge? in the pob it seems to 5-link with contagion in the gloves but i cant figure out how?
"
Miischra wrote:
How do we get arcane surge? in the pob it seems to 5-link with contagion in the gloves but i cant figure out how?

Arcane surge from gems doesn't work with Eldritch Battery. You have to spend mana to activate it which doesn't happen when your energy shield protects mana. If you want arcane surge it would have to be on an item or passive with an on kill or on hit effect.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020

damn Redeemer gave me chance to blind on hit with att !! what a unlucky roll !!!
Hey there,

I cant afford a 6L staff right now but i do have an 5L.
What would be the gem setup with a 5L setup?

Hi to all! What should i do with this helmet? Maybe try to annul +life? Or how else I can do a good helmet from this?
Why don't you pick up Void Barier (3 points with small nodes) instead of Quick recovery or Blood Drinker? Wouldn't 35% inc evasion and 20% es make a good fit?
"
leksous wrote:
Hey there,

I cant afford a 6L staff right now but i do have an 5L.
What would be the gem setup with a 5L setup?

■ Weapon

There is no variation when it comes to essence drain. You should push for a 6l as soon as possible and buy a level 3 empower. If you only have a level 1 or 2 empower but you have a 6l, you should use Decay support instead:

Sad News mate...
I had taken wand+shield route and below is what I came up with

I hit this while spamming for a T1 of liquefaction Bow (already spent a TON on it, but have been unlucky). I know it's not perfect but do you think it's worth crafting further ?
Thanks for this awesome build, I've never gotten so far in PoE as I have now.

I just have one question about Eldrich Battery, Wicket Ward and Mind over Matter.
Does these three not decrease survive-ability?
You say to take MoM when we have 2000 ES, with EB this will protect mana instead and MoM only takes 30% damage from mana before HP.

What am I missing because this seems like a big loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info