[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
NEPHAN wrote:
I had taken wand+shield route and below is what I came up with

OMG that chest O_O ! How much did it cost ?

Should I leave it with life catalyst up or switch to imbued catalysts for caster? Does it affect crafted increased damage or just increased chaos damage?
Anybody got any ideas on how I can scale my damage further?

Currently at 1.06mil ed dps in ho
Hi guys, if there is anybody selling the midrange short bow from the build please let me know, i am happy to buy it.

thanks
Last edited by malohp on Apr 5, 2020, 3:00:54 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Vincent_141 wrote:
The deeper I get into this build, the less and less it seems viable for console. I'm on Ps4, currently stuck trying to farm currency because they prices for all these things you need to buy are so ridiculous. There are no Green Nightmare or Transcendent Minds on the market and basic Chayula Breachstones are selling for 2ex a piece. Vertex is selling for 5ex. It's absolutely out of control, making this a build a money trap for the majority of console players.

I mean, if vertex is 5ex, why aren't you farming uber atziri?
It's like a 50% drop chance, and other items are even more expensive... If the set is 2ex, you'll make at least 3ex profit per run.
So why aren't you running alluring abyss, instead of not being able to buy the loot?

A set of abyss frags costs 3-4ex on Ps4, unfortunately. The bigger problem is how rampant monopolizing is. Because the market pool is so small, RMTers ruin everything. Go to buy something and its always the same broken English Filipino guy cussing you out when you refuse to pay 10 times the listed price. It's hell.
I am preparing gear for this build. I know it doesn't have dodge, but would this chest be a reasonable option?
200ish fossil crafts later, and finally got something usable:

Couldn't be bothered trying to get the 40% enchants as they are ridiculously expensive
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
Vincent_141 wrote:
A set of abyss frags costs 3-4ex on Ps4, unfortunately. The bigger problem is how rampant monopolizing is. Because the market pool is so small, RMTers ruin everything. Go to buy something and its always the same broken English Filipino guy cussing you out when you refuse to pay 10 times the listed price. It's hell.
Tbh you can't complain that guide authors don't optimize builds for console players if you admit yourself it's a small market. Best advice would be find a dedicated SSF build, that should be viable for "my market is broken can't trade" environment. Obviously a build that is restricted from trading will be overall less effective, but probably more realistic for you.
I got this quiver earlier today. Any advice how to proceed with it now? Should I just bench enchant it and slam it once hoping for good hunter prefix? I will have Leo available soon.
"
aerial wrote:
For those long boss fights using bane instead of blight isn't terrible idea. Adds chunk of dot dps that you can apply from distance, automatically curses the target too.
Some bosses that move around a lot are pain in the ass to target with blight, and just tagging them with bane can work better, will be lot safer for sure.

But overall, single target damage of this build is pretty low, especially if someone played stuff like stormbrand archmage which is absolutely ridiculous in comparison.

I think I'll give it a go. Wonder what OP thinks about it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info