[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys, is the bow the best weapon for this build? i really prefer to use wands/shield/staff on caster's i think it looks really silly having a spell caster with a bow. Does it really Nerf your damage a lot to not use the bow?
Hello,

Can anyone explain why we want culling strike on gloves? Dot doesn't proc it.
"
Masonis wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone explain why we want culling strike on gloves? Dot doesn't proc it.

ED hits
"
Nugsterx wrote:
Hey guys, is the bow the best weapon for this build? i really prefer to use wands/shield/staff on caster's i think it looks really silly having a spell caster with a bow. Does it really Nerf your damage a lot to not use the bow?

Yes, massively.
Unless you can afford a +4 chest, a bow will result in a LOT more damage for ED.

"
pellekani wrote:
Is there a way that i can somehow squeeze in Purity of Elements? I got a Watcher's Eye with "+Chaos Resistance" and "Unaffected by Elemental Weakness" while affected by Purity of Elements.

P.S. Eye also has Malevolence

Even if you could, it wouldn't be worth it.

"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
What Im doing wrong with this build, in POB I have only 1mln dps :/

You could for sure upgrade your belt, but it won't make that much of a difference.
Have you checked 15 wither stacks, flasks, infusion and all the buffs we use in PoB?

"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
Hi, great build so far. Can kill t14 conquerers (even though a bit slow) with 6l cane and amazing survivability.

Is Discipline with < 400 ES and the recharge rate considered better than Sand Stance with 27 % Evade chance? Or at which ES / Evade levels would you favour each one? Using Kintsugi as a poor man Winddancer atm with 1.6k ES with Discipline.

For (Vaal) Blight in a 5l with Vaal RF, which support gem would you cut and is the 28 % more Spell damage worth the cut?

Thanks for the nice build and effort in answering all questions. Amazing guide.

Vaal rf isn't really worth it imo. It's good for a good burst, but ED doesn't really have burst damage.
You either deal enough damage to not really care about a short 28% more buff, or you don't, and it won't last enough to really deal significant damage. If you still wanna try it, remove controlled destruction or void manipulation.

You could swap disc for sand stance. On paper, it's actually really good. The problem is that it really offsets your MoM balance. You'll end up with 1.1kes and 5k life, which is a problem. Because if you get hit for 3k in small hits, you'll still have half your life, but will be unable to cast anything (no es/mana).
"
Vincent_141 wrote:
The deeper I get into this build, the less and less it seems viable for console. I'm on Ps4, currently stuck trying to farm currency because they prices for all these things you need to buy are so ridiculous. There are no Green Nightmare or Transcendent Minds on the market and basic Chayula Breachstones are selling for 2ex a piece. Vertex is selling for 5ex. It's absolutely out of control, making this a build a money trap for the majority of console players.

I mean, if vertex is 5ex, why aren't you farming uber atziri?
It's like a 50% drop chance, and other items are even more expensive... If the set is 2ex, you'll make at least 3ex profit per run.
So why aren't you running alluring abyss, instead of not being able to buy the loot?
Hi, is there anything I can upgrade that makes difference?

So should i try to get new rings and then new gloves/Amu?

Still feel like i lack dmg.
What would be the best anointment for leveling? best dps i mean.
For those long boss fights using bane instead of blight isn't terrible idea. Adds chunk of dot dps that you can apply from distance, automatically curses the target too.
Some bosses that move around a lot are pain in the ass to target with blight, and just tagging them with bane can work better, will be lot safer for sure.

But overall, single target damage of this build is pretty low, especially if someone played stuff like stormbrand archmage which is absolutely ridiculous in comparison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info