[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Liseusz wrote:
Hi, im playing with your build and I found it very vell balanced ;) Now i slamed amulets with awakeners orb, as u suggested in crafting section. I'm with smth like this like now

Now i have a question - if i use annulment is it possible to remove elder's or/and hunter's mods if item is already double-influenced with these mods?

Regards ;)

yes, annulment removes a random mod, that's why the range in the guide is 3-10ex. you need to hit the chaos res mod and if you hit the dot multiplier or the skill gems you start over.
Vaal blight is also nice for those packs with the "allies can not be killed" mod.
Is there a way that i can somehow squeeze in Purity of Elements? I got a Watcher's Eye with "+Chaos Resistance" and "Unaffected by Elemental Weakness" while affected by Purity of Elements.

P.S. Eye also has Malevolence
hey guys upgraded my gear abit today but after fighting "the eradicator" im feeling underwhelmed. Took nearly all my portals and 10+ minutes to kill him, any reason why my damage feels so low?

Last edited by zlid8 on Apr 5, 2020, 2:39:08 AM
"
zlid8 wrote:
hey guys upgraded my gear abit today but after fighting "the eradicator" im feeling underwhelmed. Took nearly all my portals and 10+ minutes to kill him, any reason why my damage feels so low?

The first thing you should do is upgrade all your gems with Quality 20% for more damage.
The next thing i would do is craft "Aspect of the spider" on belt or amulet. enemies will take more damage.
Your Amulet should have Chaos Damage Multi ! same on your gloves!
A rare new quiver with chaos multi would be nice too!

If u do this all you will kill the eradicator in 8 minutes xDD (little joke)

Hope it will helps u a little bit :-)
Hi, Thanks for the built! I am using your PoB and you seem to get arcane surge from somewhere, yet I don't see where you get it. Can you please inform me?
"
xWislerx wrote:
"
zlid8 wrote:

The first thing you should do is upgrade all your gems with Quality 20% for more damage.
The next thing i would do is craft "Aspect of the spider" on belt or amulet. enemies will take more damage.
Your Amulet should have Chaos Damage Multi ! same on your gloves!
A rare new quiver with chaos multi would be nice too!

If u do this all you will kill the eradicator in 8 minutes xDD (little joke)

Hope it will helps u a little bit :-)

TY for the help i'll see how it goes!
Hi, great build so far. Can kill t14 conquerers (even though a bit slow) with 6l cane and amazing survivability.

Is Discipline with < 400 ES and the recharge rate considered better than Sand Stance with 27 % Evade chance? Or at which ES / Evade levels would you favour each one? Using Kintsugi as a poor man Winddancer atm with 1.6k ES with Discipline.

For (Vaal) Blight in a 5l with Vaal RF, which support gem would you cut and is the 28 % more Spell damage worth the cut?

Thanks for the nice build and effort in answering all questions. Amazing guide.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Apr 5, 2020, 4:38:50 AM

done ! I made my first carfed bow =D

what kind of conqueror's exalted orb is the best tio use on it ?

btw sirius still give me some hard time on his last phase feels bad but will find a way to fo it
What Im doing wrong with this build, in POB I have only 1mln dps :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info