[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey,what should i upgrade? my survivalbility is bad
"
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
yo, slammed this onslaught on a bow. Now i'm happy

If you fail to get onslaught with the redeemer ex or if the bow already has another suffix like if i get one on poetrade, is there a way to 'fix' this suffix and to get onslaught or is it over

i dont now, this was my first slam xd
Is there any alternative as good as two-toned boots ? I have the budget but i can't find any already made or basic boots to craft them myself :p
Last edited by JukeSidewaIker on Apr 4, 2020, 6:37:43 PM
Hey guys, this build looks fun so decided to start it.

I saw on the leveling guide a few unique for leveling. But there doesnt seem to be any rings/amulet/belt etc recommended. Anyone have any idea what would be good to level with or even something i should use mid way, currency isnt an issue (obviously to a point no HH lol). TIA
How is vaal blight more useful than blight gem? It looks like a 20% more multiplier -- is that right? Does it stack somehow with 15% aspect of spider more multiplier? So use it for bosses mostly?
"
zanth77 wrote:
How is vaal blight more useful than blight gem? It looks like a 20% more multiplier -- is that right? Does it stack somehow with 15% aspect of spider more multiplier? So use it for bosses mostly?

vaal blight just adds the vaal aspect...not sure what you mean. It's just inherently better than normal blight since when soul capped you get more damage.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Oh I thought vaal skills were harder to get to gem level 21, but that appears to be a wrong assumption of mine.

Still curious if it stacks with aspect of spider. 15% increased taken from spider plus 20% increased taken from vaal = 35% increased damage taken? Wanted to make sure there's value to using both simultaneously.
"
zanth77 wrote:
Oh I thought vaal skills were harder to get to gem level 21, but that appears to be a wrong assumption of mine.

Still curious if it stacks with aspect of spider. 15% increased taken from spider plus 20% increased taken from vaal = 35% increased damage taken? Wanted to make sure there's value to using both simultaneously.

I don't think you understand how vaal skills work. Just do a quick google.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Hi, im playing with your build and I found it very vell balanced ;) Now i slamed amulets with awakeners orb, as u suggested in crafting section. I'm with smth like this like now

Now i have a question - if i use annulment is it possible to remove elder's or/and hunter's mods if item is already double-influenced with these mods?

Regards ;)
The deeper I get into this build, the less and less it seems viable for console. I'm on Ps4, currently stuck trying to farm currency because they prices for all these things you need to buy are so ridiculous. There are no Green Nightmare or Transcendent Minds on the market and basic Chayula Breachstones are selling for 2ex a piece. Vertex is selling for 5ex. It's absolutely out of control, making this a build a money trap for the majority of console players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info