[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Is it possible to stack "Wind Dancer"? If so is it worth?:D With this tree we can have 3 Wind Dancer:D
yo, slammed this onslaught on a bow. Now i'm happy

"
tasior11 wrote:
Is it possible to stack "Wind Dancer"? If so is it worth?:D With this tree we can have 3 Wind Dancer:D

You cannot.
Keystones passive nodes grant the keystone when you allocate them, unlike other nodes that grant you the benefit of the node.
You can technically have "wind dancer" twice, but you'll only get the benefits from it once.
Any sugestion to my next upgrade ?

Last edited by danit0x on Apr 4, 2020, 2:19:01 PM

What should I do next? Annul for life?
"
emokantu wrote:
"
Comuniou wrote:
Hey guys. Im now level 96 and things going great.

How would you invest my next 20 ex to push singe target dmg even more?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Comuniou/characters

new rings, boots if u need to cap resists, then gloves or ammy

also for the love of god, spreading rot is only for leveling!

In the 10 ex PoB link he uses spreading rot too so i guess thats why ppl use it after leveling too
Which unique jewel i should buy first?

Watcher eyes is too pricey but what else?

Brutal restrain first?
"
sorlix wrote:
"
emokantu wrote:
"
Comuniou wrote:
Hey guys. Im now level 96 and things going great.

How would you invest my next 20 ex to push singe target dmg even more?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Comuniou/characters

new rings, boots if u need to cap resists, then gloves or ammy

also for the love of god, spreading rot is only for leveling!

In the 10 ex PoB link he uses spreading rot too so i guess thats why ppl use it after leveling too

Yeah you got me there haha :-D
"
Ersy1990 wrote:
I just started into mapping now and invested alot of currency but right now i feel like garbage. I do no damage and surving is horror. Even tho i got 75% on everything except chaos.
First thing you should have bought is lvl 20 ED gem (lvl 21 better), if you invest in a build that scales gem levels (empower, mods on cane) you need to ensure the base you scale off (the skill gem itself) is in best starting condition possible.

Also most of your rare items have low amount of life, pretty sure you would gain 1k life if you upgraded all of these to have 80-90% good rolls instead of 50-60% of possible life roll (or crafted life, which is lower than possible rolls).

You have no flask for curse, I wonder how do you deal with temp chains maps, do you just reroll them? Also on life flask you should have some prefix that speeds it up or makes it partially / fully instant, 2,4k life over 7 seconds won't outheal any burst.

Also upgrade that jewel with attack speed and maximum mana (with eldritch battery spec you don't need to scale mana), it's basically 1 mod jewel with just chaos damage.
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
yo, slammed this onslaught on a bow. Now i'm happy

If you fail to get onslaught with the redeemer ex or if the bow already has another suffix like if i get one on poetrade, is there a way to 'fix' this suffix and to get onslaught or is it over

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info