Mind Hail
Broadhead Arrow Quiver
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Adds 6 to 12 Physical Damage to Bow Attacks (implicit)
--------
+13% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds 2 to 28 Lightning Damage to Attacks
+99 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
4% increased Movement Speed
20% chance to Poison on Hit
27% increased Damage with Poison
--------
Hunter Item
--------

found this, is it worth something? price check tool says 200 chaos. can it be used in this build? or is the unique quiver necesary? any way to craft with it?

It's fine
Soulstrike is pretty bad, just an ultra budget option
I just wanted to ask.
How long it takes you to kill bosses like Drox or elder/shaper guardians?
I know my items are not best ones but for Drox it takes like 6-7 min (with his bubble ). Same or longer for Eradicator at maps 15+

Great guide for a newbie like me especially with all the gear explanation.
My actual gear. Im testing devouring diadem right now. Do you guys think changing soul strike for a bis hunter quiver is better or do I need soul strike mods?
Any suggestions for good boss killing build to work on when im done with this trickster :D
"
adzinek wrote:
I just wanted to ask.
How long it takes you to kill bosses like Drox or elder/shaper guardians?
I know my items are not best ones but for Drox it takes like 6-7 min (with his bubble ). Same or longer for Eradicator at maps 15+

A minute maybe

Above: don't really dig diadem. I just don't play discipline as it barely does anything
Soulstrike isn't good outside of super budget
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 2, 2020, 12:26:17 PM
Can I craft Aspect of the Spider on a Wither totem boot setup without worrying about mana multipliers?
If you don't use inc duration on the boots yes
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
What's the reasoning behind replacing Increased Duration for Phase Run instead of Multiple Totems? Is it simply a preference thing or is there something vital about stacking multiple totems?

I mean, multitotems doubles your effective wither cast rate, and gives the totem(s) more defences, since there's 2 (or 3).
Inc duration just makes the stacks last about 30% longer. Easy choice.

Increased Duration gives Phase Run 100% uptime, no? Still prefer Multi?
"
Shuggananas wrote:

It's fine
Soulstrike is pretty bad, just an ultra budget option

What's the essential rare quiver mods to look for? I know some quivers have been posted, but the thread's pretty long..

Edit: Besides double DoT multi
Last edited by Esp3n on Apr 2, 2020, 1:57:25 PM
So a 6L hyrri's ire is around 3ex, while a 6L hyrri's ire with 4 blue and 2 green sockets is around 7ex, is it better to get the 3ex one and off color it myself ? and how hard would it be ? and do i just spam chromatics on it ?
Last edited by sikduck on Apr 2, 2020, 3:14:57 PM
"
excluzZzZive wrote:

feels like the slot machine gimmick to me since ive done about 30 of them ive made a good 80-100 ex from them. then again i did get a few voices unique jewels and sold them for 10 ex before the nerf so to each his own i guess

You did only 30 runs and got multiple Voices? Jesus Christ...
The good ones are still super expensive though. If you hit one with 1 small passives you made more money than from a mirror drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info