[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Need some advice on what to do with this amulet.

I have plenty of currency, but don't want to brick it. This is the 4th amulet i've crafted and easily the best. I'd prefer not to annul but that might be the only good option.
could any1 take a look on CzerstwaBula on my acc and tell me how to proceed? Im dying like a nawb

yo got my helmet this far ... how should i continue?
"
Mormoran wrote:
I'd be interested to read about other's experiences with Blight as well. I concur with one of the previous posters, for some reason the build seems shit at Blights. I have trouble with T3 Blighted maps!

I actually didn't try blights till I was ultra geared. At that point, they were no problem, but Idk how they feel on the lower end.

Don't forget to abuse empowering towers, and build damage towers inside! (meteor, arc, scout).
If you just build a glacial cage in the middle(near the pump), and put meteor+arc towers in empowering rings around the pump (roughly 1 screen away), it deals with pretty much everything already...

Hello, I feel I'm doing quite good with this build, I'm almost Fully stuff but Idk what I should aim for now. Any ideas ?

Here is my Stuff

I also have Brutal Restraint, Transcendant Mind, and the two rare cluster jewel suggested in this guide (medium with Brush with Death and Flow of life, small with No Witnesses). Maybe change the quiver ? I have never been that rich before so I'd like to min§max a bit more !

Thank you again very much for the guide

EDIT : I just saw your "what to upgrade next" chart and went for a Green Nightmare ! It looks antisynegertic (maybe it's not a word in English) with a phase run setup no ?
Last edited by ZzzZZzzZZZZ on Apr 2, 2020, 5:13:40 PM
"
p_krawczyk wrote:
could any1 take a look on CzerstwaBula on my acc and tell me how to proceed? Im dying like a nawb

You're 91...roll and quality your flasks man. And why are you not using boot for links? And why are you still using baited breath and that amulet. You can find better stuff for like 1c.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination

Can't decide if I want to use Wither Step with a 10% life/+20 life small cluster, or Phase with no witnesses. Anyone tried out both and can opine? Maybe i"m overlooking something.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
Last edited by KaTet on Apr 2, 2020, 4:28:13 PM
Heyho,

how do you think about a second mod on watchers eye?
Like %regen of ES while affected by discipline?
@EdenIsBack
Finaly done simulacrum wave 20 !! Kosis at wave 18 was painfull but I made it ... =D
Finaly got a hold of one after having live search up for a few days. Do i just multimod life and endurance and slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info