[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
sikduck wrote:
and do i just spam chromatics on it ?
You can get delve recipe with 3 blue or 2 blue at least.
Yes but i need 4 blue.
"
sikduck wrote:
So a 6L hyrri's ire is around 3ex, while a 6L hyrri's ire with 4 blue and 2 green sockets is around 7ex, is it better to get the 3ex one and off color it myself ? and how hard would it be ? and do i just spam chromatics on it ?

Coloring 4 off color doesn't cost 4 ex, christ
Just use this
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
what do u think about replacing some nodes for large cluster?
Thank you for advice guys.
"
sikduck wrote:
So a 6L hyrri's ire is around 3ex, while a 6L hyrri's ire with 4 blue and 2 green sockets is around 7ex, is it better to get the 3ex one and off color it myself ? and how hard would it be ? and do i just spam chromatics on it ?

Off coloring with jewelers is not that hard
6 linking it after is definitely harder
"
core770 wrote:

no
I'd be interested to read about other's experiences with Blight as well. I concur with one of the previous posters, for some reason the build seems shit at Blights. I have trouble with T3 Blighted maps!
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
core770 wrote:

no

I wouldn't just flat out say no. You definitely can. I currently use a double jewel large cluster, two mediums, and two smalls. It's a shit ton more dot multi. Granted I drop some life nodes, so I'm at 4.6k hp. I honestly still can't decide if I want the extra ~1k life, or the extra damage.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
I think it's because Blight monsters have massively increased hp/resistances and so we don't get our insane chains that we do against regular packs.

To deal with Blight Maps I've been popping flasks and using Totems, it seems to work for the most part but I haven't done any top tier blighted maps so it might not help.
Last edited by PrincessRevolver on Apr 2, 2020, 4:25:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info