"
cna wrote:
Anybody crafted a nice 2xDOT quiver?

Would like to try myself but idk what's the best approach

You don't.

What do you mean by 'you don't' ?
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
Is anyone else having an issue with blighted maps? I'm crushing t14-t16 juiced maps with no dps issues, but I can barely finish a t2 blight map. It just doesn't seem to be doing the same amount of damage. If this build isn't good for blight maps, how is everyone making their currency this league? I'm only able to eek out about 1ex per day after 5-6 hours of running reds. Way too slow! Thanks for any tips.

Uhh doing juiced red maps should easily get you 2-3 ex per hour..
Last edited by Cloudyworlds on Apr 2, 2020, 7:18:27 AM
"
cna wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
cna wrote:
Anybody crafted a nice 2xDOT quiver?

Would like to try myself but idk what's the best approach

You don't.

What do you mean by 'you don't' ?

It's nearly impossible to craft that shit, waste of money
Just buy one
I see. Hey, maybe you could look at my tree and see if you find anything I can change to get upto the small cluster jewel? I don't know if it's worth it or not, it seems that I need to remove things that give more than I would get in return :/ but maybe im just bad
There is any replace for essence drain enchant for hubris? Its kinda expensive :/ Maybe mana reservation for discipline or malevolence ?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Hey can someone look on my character CzerstwaBula and tell me why I'm dying like a scrub on t13???

I'ts like 10 ex in gear...
"
malohp wrote:

- This is my second build overall so i am very new to all the mechanics. Not sure what to do with the gem after i level it... but i will buy new one.
When you look up empower, in the trading tab somewhere on the left side halfway towards bottom there is "gem level" block, you can put 3 there and only see empower rank 3, they're very cheap and saves you levelling one from scratch. I bought mine for 15c few days ago.

The reason to level it is so you can try to corrupt it for a small chance to upgrade it to 4 - that makes it fairly pricey, but it's rare to happen. So all the "failed" attempts are sold off for cheap.

There's no reason to level a lvl 1 or 2 if it's already corrupted - you can't gamble for lvl 4, it's broken already. Only ever level clean ones.

"
malohp wrote:

- Amulet - i've been trying to follow your guide but it is too pricy for me now. Would you recommend different one?
I have the current one because of the attributes and resists.
I'm pretty sure you can find a rare amulet with more resists than this one, and it could have other useful stats like life, spell damage, any attributes you're missing. Unless you're on console where trading is iffy, you can probably tweak search criteria for something fairly cheap but better than the unique you have.

Also btw remember you can anoint it. There are some pretty cheap options if you feel like you're gonna replace the amulet again soon.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 2, 2020, 8:57:06 AM
Should i get the ED lvl 21 + 23% quality, or just lvl 21 + 20% quality. the 23% quality one is like 4ex, too expensive, is it worth it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info